EA Forums - Banner

Really?? (Rant)

It could be worse.

Replies

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'd open a new ticket and argue some more. But if you're tired of it, then I get it.
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I feel for you on this one. That is very frustrating. You know if EA ever releases it as a premium item it will be at least 20-40 donuts...and when you take into account all the time and effort it took to get it I can see being upset by that.

Luckily however you didn't lose a character or a building. As someone else said it could be worse. Out of all the stonecutter items to lose that's probably the one that matters the least.
  • matiascattus773
    72 posts
    edited August 2014
    I'd open a new ticket and argue some more. But if you're tired of it, then I get it.

100% AGREEMENT HERE, OPEN A NEW TICKET AND DEAL WITH A NEW REP, LIKELY YOU JUST GOT SOMEONE HAVING A CRAPPY DAY.

(Sorry for the caps, working in autoCAD and to lazy to re-write)
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014

100% AGREEMENT HERE, OPEN A NEW TICKET AND DEAL WITH A NEW REP, LIKELY YOU JUST GOT SOMEONE HAVING A CRAPPY DAY.

(Sorry for the caps, working in autoCAD and to lazy to re-write)

Agreed, you'll probably find someone else who will fix the problem and you can keep the 15 donuts the other person gave you. It just takes time to find the right person to help.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Just make sure you get your donuts!

I was promised a fix for all my problems and a refund of some donuts. I've stopped getting replies from EA so I assume they've given up. I'm annoyed that I haven't got a fix but double annoyed their "quick fix" (non fix) lost me donuts.

I've wasted too much time I can't be bothered to argue any more. Spending the time reorganising my KL instead.
  • edited August 2014
    I really don't even want the donuts. I still don't even know what, if anything, the ark actually does. Lol. Its just frustrating that after all those daily riddles one glitch took it, and then EA waits 5 weeks to say "nope" :/
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Use the call me option and talk to someone
  • ZennGlenn
    1765 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Triple ditto on the additional effort suggestions; quite amazing how very different people can be / different attitudes, moods & outlook on life & discretion & ability they may have in aiding others... one can also request escalation of a case to supervisors, which also then usually enhances requirements in resolving an issue.

As for the Ark, it just looks cool 8)
  • steviebwell
    163 posts
    edited August 2014
    I agree on opening another ticket. When they ask if your issue has been resolved only say yes if you have it or give up.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11648 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    it's tricky to... place an old item in your SF? really?
    an item that's already in the GAME?
    EA please. ... can do it with one click and you can't?
    please please give him the item and D for compensations for your screws up
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I really don't even want the donuts. I still don't even know what, if anything, the ark actually does. Lol. Its just frustrating that after all those daily riddles one glitch took it, and then EA waits 5 weeks to say "nope" :/

If it makes you feel any better it does nothing. There are no tasks associated with it...and honestly I think it's kind of a strange item to successfully place.
  • Cyclone4life23
    21 posts
    edited August 2014

This is the best way. Over on the NFSW forums, there has been times where someone has activated a rep/cash amplifier using Speedboost(currency similar to doughnuts) and they called customer support and eventually they took care of the problem and gave them the speedboost back but some other things to make them happy.

_Cyclone4life23
  • steviebwell
    163 posts
    edited August 2014

This is the best way. Over on the NFSW forums, there has been times where someone has activated a rep/cash amplifier using Speedboost(currency similar to doughnuts) and they called customer support and eventually they took care of the problem and gave them the speedboost back but some other things to make them happy.

_Cyclone4life23

I know it's off topic but NFS rocks.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Timescola wrote:
    It could be worse.

I suspected it was you.
  • Jackenklau
    53 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Timescola wrote:
    It could be worse.

why banned ratman?
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    So back during the stonecutter event I managed to finish the tasks to get the ark of the stonecovenant. I put the ark in my town, the game crashed and it disappeared, but the task to place it stayed in my list. June 26 I opened a ticket with EA about it, and finally got a response 3 days ago!! "We're sorry, event is over, nothing we can do but offer you 15 donuts." 15? Really?? How many hundreds of donuts are you gonna charge when you re-release the stonecutter items next year?? The hell am I supposed to do with 15? Put an apple tree next to the stonecutter lodge?? I don't even want the donuts, and I told them no. I want the ark that took a month to get and I got to see for 5 friggin seconds!!! :evil:

I know I'll never get it from them, and they don't care, but I needed to rant about it. Probably just gonna nuke my town, write an "F YOU" in fences to EA and go play family guy from now on...

have you ever spent any money in this game? If you have then I definitely will open up a new ticket and make sure you tell them that you are a premium player if you haven't well unfortunately you don't have a leg to stand on or another analogy that's just how the cookie crumbles
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.