EA Forums - Banner

Why I won't be helping Ol' Gil

2Next

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    To Nova and Neo,
    I am not unhappy with or complaining about the Gil deal, or the price of the Gil deal, or the mystery aspect of the Gil deal, or the possibility of getting a duplicate Lard Lad...if this same deal had come up about 5 months ago, I would have bought it no questions asked.
    I'm saying the past 5 months of changes/events have changed my disposition toward the game, and I am taking my frustrations out on the Gil deal and not purchasing it as a small protest against EA...Because I'm sure withholding my $34.99 will make them reverse there most recent sizing changes, start giving away boatloads of donuts, reverse the course of time to fix the Easter event, create unlimited land with no freezing and foster world piece.

I completely see where you coming from :)

Although i think holding out for world peace might be asking too much :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Just gonna say this stop complaining. If you don't like something just deal with it.

The easter event may had boxes but they had some awesome prizes. Also the stonecutter event was great! Awesome prizes and such.
    I honestly don't know what's wrong with the levels.

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:
    the stonecutter event was great! Awesome prizes and such

+1 :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • starshipvi49
    1129 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    larsyuipo wrote:

The easter event may had boxes but they had some awesome prizes. Also the stonecutter event was great! Awesome prizes and such.
    :thumbup:

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This Gil sale caters to the majority of freemium players who don't have most of the premium buildings to entice them to spend money on the game. If I was a mostly freemium player and bought the Gil deal and won the air stage, I'll be ecstatic. Long-time premium players, however, that have most, if not all of the premium buildings already are bound to be disappointed with this deal and will be stuck with multiple Ferris wheel or Lard Lad Donuts, just like the last yard sale which only has the Mayan Marge skin to offer to long-time premium players. EA needs to cater to both. I hope they're reading this and make the necessary adjustment for the next Gil deal and updates.
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited August 2014
    teo47 wrote:
    But for people who are also moaning about the awesome Stonecutters event, I just don't know what you could realistically get from this game that will make you happy. Seriously.

Lol, this. SC was one of the best events we've had imo. So much to do, so much content. But there will always be that one person who has to complain.

This. Post. Is. Not. About. Stonecutters!!! And I am not complaining, I'm talking about this currently relevant most recent Gil offer.

I liked the first Halloween event the best.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.