EA Forums - Banner

Idea for an event: going back to the 70's

2Next

Replies

• Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Made a few more additions:

- Teenage Homer and Marge's tasks have been added.

- Artie's 24h task is now to work at Ziffcorp, rather then serve time in prison.

- Frink's Time Machine is the new ''Sacred Parchment'' of this event, and is a free decoration.

- The new riddles with Frink's Time Machine is done with couples, rather then individual characters.

- Added some more pictures. Sir Oinks-A-Lot, the Simpsons old house and the football field with tribunes.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    :thumbup: Good idea!
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Does anyone have more idea's? Preferrably related to high school/ the 70's :P

I'll have to think of something for the high school, since newer players may not even have it when the event starts. So far I may add a few more prices for Frink's Time Machine, maybe a few more decorations like new walls, gates or even ground. I'll also add some tasks for the other teenage skins, but they would be mostly the same with maybe 1 or 2 unique outdoor tasks.

So far this event may look a lot like the Stonecutters event, with a few extra's. But what isn't broken doesn't need fixing, everyone seemed to love the Stonecutter event.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Good ideas.
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I haven't had the time to make tasks for every teenage skin, and it'll probably require quite some work. But I need some advice for these 2 things:

1. What currency would be best used in a 70's/time travel themed event?

2. What new Krustyland ride could I add with the theme? I was thinking of that building in the episode Itchy & Scratchyland where Homer and Marge celebrated New Year.

Hope you all like my idea for an event so far :P
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wow, now this is my kind of event! :thumbup: This sounds awesome! I need the Greaser's Cafe in my life.
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited August 2014
    Great idea. It maybe easier for them to pull this off in comparison to the monorail.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Roccaine wrote:
    I haven't had the time to make tasks for every teenage skin, and it'll probably require quite some work. But I need some advice for these 2 things:

1. What currency would be best used in a 70's/time travel themed event?

2. What new Krustyland ride could I add with the theme? I was thinking of that building in the episode Itchy & Scratchyland where Homer and Marge celebrated New Year.

Hope you all like my idea for an event so far :P

1. Vinyl Records

2. The Dragon Boat Ride
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6372 posts Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Also here's some pics of the possible prizes & other content released through this update

Ziff Mansion (comes with Artie Ziff)
    Ziff_Mansion.jpg

Golf 'N' Die Retirement Village (comes with Harlan Dondelinger)
    640px-Golf_%27N%27_Die_Retirement_Village.jpg

Ziffcorp Helicopter
    SimpsonsSikorsky01.png

Springfield Atoms Stadium with Stan Taylor
    640px-Springfieldatoms.jpg
    Stan_Taylor.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.