EA Forums - Banner

Simpsons: The Conspiracy Game ~ Homeland - CONGRATULATIONS SPRINGFIELDERS

Replies

  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    My "safe and innocent" list goes off the list of people who said their character's weren't on Aiddan's earlier list of suggested Simpsons characters. (I explained why in an earlier post)

    So myself, Jae_bazz, Lynn, Elian, Crosby, slayer and henpot are safe as far as I'm concerned. Add to that Annette because I really don't think she's a villain, it leaves:

    barrymcerlea
    Wijshield
    brandonl1266
    johnny5373
    Aiddan
    Nilmade
    KrisV
    theslayer

    henpot


    Im not suspecting anyone specifically right now, but I'm fairly certain the 3 villians and Bart are on that list.

    edited because slayer and henpot said it quite a bit later, although I'm pretty sure henpot is not a villain.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    There are 15 people left in the game. I say everybody creates a suspicion list.

    15. crosby357 (duh!)
    14. juliet603
    13. lynnmckenz81
    12. barrymcerlea
    11. Wijshield
    10. henpot7514
    9. eliansukke180
    8. anettemarc
    7. jae_bazz
    6. brandonl1266
    5. theslayer369
    4. johnny5373
    3. Aiddan
    2. Nilmade
    1. KrisV

    Lol. Sorry. I'm willing to parse through posts, but list suspects in order? Not until the list gets a lot shorter. I might end up the only one with an actual villain in the top spot.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    There are 15 people left in the game. I say everybody creates a suspicion list.

    15. crosby357 (duh!)
    14. juliet603
    13. lynnmckenz81
    12. KrisV
    11. Wijshield
    10. henpot7514
    9. eliansukke180
    8. anettemarc
    7. jae_bazz
    6. barrymcerlea
    5. brandonl1266
    4. theslayer369
    3. johnny5373
    2. Aiddan
    1. Nilmade

    EDIT: Rewrite!

    15. Crosby
    14. Barry
    13. Anette
    12. Juliet
    11. Henpot
    10. Wijsheid
    9. Johnny
    8. Eliansukke
    7. Lynn
    6.kris V
    5. Jae bazz
    4. The slayer
    3. Nilmade
    2. Aidan
    1. Brandon
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    Had to leave the house to do more errands sigh and now my right ankle is in pain from conpenstating for my left heel. FML. So on my phone for now.

    One thing I was thinking was what someone said a few pages ago was about the villain voting for wilki in the middle of all the votes. I believe we should examine these votes. Can't really based on our actions as far as what we said about Wilki because none of us trusted wilki with the way he acted. I think that's why proallu tried to take advantage on defending him thinking it would further distant himself in being a villain. What I was wondering is was there something that made proallu stand out or was it just random target and dumb luck?
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    urlaub694 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    I didn't know I was allowed to! And then when everyone kept going on about why Crosby had been revealed and if it meant anything I asked the GL if I could tell you, and his reply was: "Of course you are! I've been wondering why you haven't! XD " :lol: which made me feel like a moron!
    urlaub694 wrote:
      [li]You can reveal your identity on the thread, although you probably should not do this, until you are sure there is no other way. This game's idea is not to for everyone to reveal their identity when they get a few votes, it is to try to convince others of your identity. HOW EVER,
    you can not copy&paste/share any pictures of your role message or any other messages relating to the game. If you do this AFTER the 1st day, the game will have to be stopped. [/li]

    Oh, horsefeathers. Does this mean it's all over?!

    ROFLMAO!

    Woo hoo! Vegas, here we come!

    european_trip2.jpg

    I'll be there in 17 hours

    Oh, no, it kust means that juliet will speak in hieroglyphs for tomorrow.

    Oh poo! I went to dinner and come back to find this! :shock: I thought we only were'nt allowed to do screen grabs I didn't realise copy and pastes were also banned! :( I'm sorry GL please don't make me talk in hieroglyphs!! I don't even know how that would work lol!

    I'll give you this! :wink:

    stacks-money-1447389.jpg

    You're digging your team and yourself deeper with the bribes!!!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Oh oh spaghettios
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Oh oh spaghettios

    A hint??? Who said that I can't remember lol, I say it all the time but can never remember who says it! :lol:
  • proallu123
    98 posts
    edited August 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    There are 15 people left in the game. I say everybody creates a suspicion list.

    15. crosby357 (duh!)
    14. juliet603
    13. lynnmckenz81
    12. KrisV
    11. Wijshield
    10. henpot7514
    9. eliansukke180
    8. anettemarc
    7. jae_bazz
    6. barrymcerlea
    5. brandonl1266
    4. theslayer369
    3. johnny5373
    2. Aiddan
    1. Nilmade

    EDIT: Rewrite!

    Lol, y'all copying me!
    proallu123 wrote:
    Personally, I challenge EVERYBODY to do a list, where you mark players from 16 to 1, 16 being the least suspicious, and 1 being the most suspicous.

    16 > juliet603
    15 > barrymcerlea
    14 > jae_bazz
    13 > johnny50373
    12 > lynnmckenz82
    11 > henpot7514
    10 > anettemarc
    9 > eliansukke180
    8 > theslayer369
    7 > brandonl1226
    6 > Aiddan
    5 > Nilmade
    4 > crosby357
    3 > KrisV
    2 > wilki1999
    1 > Wijsheid

    I think the first 4 might be villains. Wilki's survival get's me doubting - I think the villains would've killed him during the night.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Oh oh spaghettios

    A hint??? Who said that I can't remember lol, I say it all the time but can never remember who says it! :lol:

    Nein nein. No hint, just a scared reaction towards urlaubs 'team mire in trouble' expression.
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    proallu123 wrote:
    Personally, I challenge EVERYBODY to do a list, where you mark players from 16 to 1, 16 being the least suspicious, and 1 being the most suspicous.

    16 > juliet603
    15 > barrymcerlea
    14 > jae_bazz
    13 > johnny50373
    12 > lynnmckenz82
    11 > henpot7514
    10 > anettemarc
    9 > eliansukke180
    8 > theslayer369
    7 > brandonl1226
    6 > Aiddan
    5 > Nilmade

    4 > crosby357
    3 > KrisV
    2 > wilki1999
    1 > Wijsheid

    I think the first 4 might be villains. Wilki's survival get's me doubting - I think the villains would've killed him during the night.
    [/quote]

    Hmmm, looking at Proaluu's list and knowing his partner would probably be somewhere in the middle to avoid suspicion, I'm trying to see where the people I suspect compare to his phony list! I've made the ones on my suspect list red so you can see.

    edit: of course there are two other villains and Bart in there that Proalluu wouldn't have known who they are, so it's not really telling us that much :lol:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, so IF i were a villain, it wpuld be unlikely that i am a stonecutter :lol:
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Oh oh spaghettios

    Man, that takes me back to my childhood.



    I'm leaving for a baseball game in a few minutes, so won't be checking in for several hours or so. Try not to convict me while I'm gone. ;-)
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Yeah, so IF i were a villain, it wpuld be unlikely that i am a stonecutter :lol:

    :lol: agreed!
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Oh oh spaghettios

    Man, that takes me back to my childhood.



    Delicious
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Yeah, so IF i were a villain, it wpuld be unlikely that i am a stonecutter :lol:

    :lol: agreed!

    But he could be an alien. I'm near the top of his list too. I know I'm not a villain though.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Yeah, so IF i were a villain, it wpuld be unlikely that i am a stonecutter :lol:

    :lol: agreed!

    But he could be an alien. I'm near the top of his list too. I know I'm not a villain though.

    Well, if you make a list now and you get it all right, number four towards 15 are good so there are always innocent people at the top of the list. But i'm no alien. I can't proof it, of course.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited August 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    KrisV wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Yeah, so IF i were a villain, it wpuld be unlikely that i am a stonecutter :lol:

    :lol: agreed!

    But he could be an alien. I'm near the top of his list too. I know I'm not a villain though.

    Well, if you make a list now and you get it all right, number four towards 15 are good so there are always innocent people at the top of the list. But i'm no alien. I can't proof it, of course.

    My phone is close to dying. I use it for my stopwatch while recording and I forgot to charge it before I had to leave the house. I don't think you're a villain though Wijshied. I do think you have a role of some kind but not a villain one.

    My list is similar to Crosby's but I have jae and Lynn higher up on it and Johnny further down it
  • Nilmade
    1028 posts
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    proallu123 wrote:
    Personally, I challenge EVERYBODY to do a list, where you mark players from 16 to 1, 16 being the least suspicious, and 1 being the most suspicous.

    16 > juliet603
    15 > barrymcerlea
    14 > jae_bazz
    13 > johnny50373
    12 > lynnmckenz82
    11 > henpot7514
    10 > anettemarc
    9 > eliansukke180
    8 > theslayer369
    7 > brandonl1226
    6 > Aiddan
    5 > Nilmade

    4 > crosby357
    3 > KrisV
    2 > wilki1999
    1 > Wijsheid

    I think the first 4 might be villains. Wilki's survival get's me doubting - I think the villains would've killed him during the night.

    Hmmm, looking at Proaluu's list and knowing his partner would probably be somewhere in the middle to avoid suspicion, I'm trying to see where the people I suspect compare to his phony list! I've made the ones on my suspect list red so you can see.

    edit: of course there are two other villains and Bart in there that Proalluu wouldn't have known who they are, so it's not really telling us that much :lol:
    [/quote]
    I agree that proallu's partner is in the middle but I think it's someone between 7 and 13. I've been reading the whole thread and taking notes and, I don't know why, but I think Aiddan is a Springfielder.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    My "safe and innocent" list goes off the list of people who said their character's weren't on Aiddan's earlier list of suggested Simpsons characters. (I explained why in an earlier post)

    So myself, Jae_bazz, Lynn, Elian, Crosby, slayer and henpot are safe as far as I'm concerned. Add to that Annette because I really don't think she's a villain, it leaves:

    barrymcerlea
    Wijshield
    brandonl1266
    johnny5373
    Aiddan
    Nilmade
    KrisV

    Im not suspecting anyone specifically right now, but I'm fairly certain the 3 villians and Bart are on that list.

    Juliet, are you sure that you want to use that list as any kind of indicator?

    I'm pretty sure that the statements made mostly consisted of "I'm not on the list". If you were a villain, and your name WAS on the list, wouldn't you say it wasn't there?

    Just sayin' ...
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    My "safe and innocent" list goes off the list of people who said their character's weren't on Aiddan's earlier list of suggested Simpsons characters. (I explained why in an earlier post)

    So myself, Jae_bazz, Lynn, Elian, Crosby, slayer and henpot are safe as far as I'm concerned. Add to that Annette because I really don't think she's a villain, it leaves:

    barrymcerlea
    Wijshield
    brandonl1266
    johnny5373
    Aiddan
    Nilmade
    KrisV

    Im not suspecting anyone specifically right now, but I'm fairly certain the 3 villians and Bart are on that list.

    Juliet, are you sure that you want to use that list as any kind of indicator?

    I'm pretty sure that the statements made mostly consisted of "I'm not on the list". If you were a villain, and your name WAS on the list, wouldn't you say it wasn't there?

    Just sayin' ...

    Maybe towards the end, but I think at first it was more a case of people pointing out to Aiddan that his list can't be right because it didn't even have their character on it. Me, Jae-Bazz and Lynn all said it really close together, I can't remember how long Elian was after us but Crosby, slayer and henpot came later.

    In fact, looking back it was quite a while later that Slayer and henpot said it and for slayer it was the first thing she said, which could be a little suspicious.
    "Ben away for a few hours and reading back I find that my character is not on the list "

    So my suspect list just gained slayer and henpot just to be safe!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.