EA Forums - Banner

donuts donuts donuts

And then, he goes onto your origin account on the forums and then posts how fantastic it is...

Replies

• Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    Flagged for spam and cheat sites, happy new year!
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    dominic115 wrote:
    And then, he goes onto your origin account on the forums and then posts how fantastic it is...

Peter your back! Oh how I've missed you. Why do you not reply to my messages? You do keep plugging Tappedoutking1 though. Maybe you should try something different. There's not been a new add me thread in a while...
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm guessing you quoted wrong message peruhomer?
  • edited December 2012
    Hey peruhomer Im plugging him because he promises me free christmas coins.
  • dominic115
    938 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Make sure you read my message I sent to you. It's very risky online purchasing on unofficial websites...
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Posting this out again

Basically I have been seeing this guy on here who keeps advertising on selling items or whatever. Most of you are saying its all fake and its a scam, but after spending an hour sending emails to this guy he convinced me to give it a go. It took about 10 minutes and he told me to log back into my account, so I did and to my surprise I had all the premium items. I know this is wrong but I didnt want to pay the money that EA are charging. Please give this guy a chance and if you do i'll get $1000000

http://simpsonstappedout.bigcartel.com

Tappedoutking1: Greetings, Homer.
    Homer: Hey! Tappedoutking! You still with the mafia?

Tappedoutking1: Uh, uh, yes, I am. Thank you for asking. Now, Homer, as you no doubt recall, you were done a favor by our, uh, how shall I say...Mafia Crime Syndicate. If you recall you asked for a favor and received premium items for your game...

Homer: Oh yeah.

Tappedoutking1: Now the time has come for you to do us a favor.

Homer: You mean the mob only did me a favor to get something in return? Oh, Tappedoutking. I will say good day to you, sir!

Tappedoutking1: Ok. I will go.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    dominic115 wrote:
    I'm guessing you quoted wrong message peruhomer?

Yes in all my excitement I * it up
  • Bentwookie56
    26 posts
    edited December 2012
    I tried this too and to my surprise Comic Book Guy shot me with his ray gun, Lovejoy ran over me with his trian followed by Martin with his bike. I get up and Wiggum arrests me (I couldn't tell it was him because he was in drag). I get thrown in jail and while I'm serving time with Snake I look out the jail cell window and Fat Tony is digging a hole for me.

O why o why did I give this guy a chance?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!