If you could change 5 things...

2Next

Replies

• Bravewall
    4253 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    And generic office buildings too.

I also strongly agree with these. :thumbup:
    • Ability to enter structures, and actually see some animation of what the character is doing while on task
    orionsbell wrote:
    1) Water in Krustyland.
    a) Character tasks in the water/ocean
    b) Connect inland water to ocean.
    jmcwaffles wrote:
    3.- Have the cars driving around the streets instead of stationary. Similar to funzos just roaming around with no tasks.
    4.- SEND-ALL character button for 1 hour, 4 hour or 12 hour tasks.
    Thanks!
    5.Resize Buildings-Not sure about this but it would shut veteran players up.
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    5. some small character interaction when they walk past each other if not on task (like waving or something)
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    These are all great ideas, most of mine have been mentioned
    1. Night mode
    2. Area select tool
    3. Zoom out
    4. Send all
    5. Give characters tasks at the bad dream house
  • Tbone2020
    21 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    I fully agree with the day/night suggestion. I don't know why they haven't done it. They do something like it for Halloween. Also agree with the cancel tasks. I can't count the times I have tasked people then an update drops. I either have to spend donuts or wait and get behind in the event.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Tbone2020 wrote:
    I fully agree with the day/night suggestion. I don't know why they haven't done it. They do something like it for Halloween. Also agree with the cancel tasks. I can't count the times I have tasked people then an update drops. I either have to spend donuts or wait and get behind in the event.

Ahh probably don't want to hear this but next time just store the building the character is associated with, don't waste donuts!
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    new tasks for old characters
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited August 2014
      [li]When visiting friends if you crash I'd like the ability to tap a friends name on the list and head straight to their SF [/li][li] When visiting a friend's KL you should be able to tap on the arrow button and visit the next friend's KL instead of their KL [/li][li] not having roads, water, etc. tied to 4x4 grid [/li][li]Unused buildings should be used during random tasks, yes. [/li][li]Changing up the character's task list after a certain level. I get bored sending them off to do the same old, same old.[/li]
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    whoamercy wrote:
    I've got 6, sorry:

1. The ability to move all event-themed decorations to Krustyland, to make theme areas.

I would love that. Some Halloween buildings like the Pumpkin House doesn't fit in Springfield, but they could make a great decoration in Krustyland. The Bad Dream House could work as a second haunted house attraction :P
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited August 2014
    i actually thought of being able to enter buildings, and maby even have to furnish them.
  • ZennGlenn
    1738 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    :idea: Agree w/ the majority of what's been suggested :thumbup: ...
    -Especially the day / night, weather & full seasons w/transitions
    appropriate to players global locale; I got hot on this ever since the amazing friggin 'instant January thaw' I experienced after joining mid December '13...
    -Squid port water expansion further in ocean rather than just parallel to land
    -Audio/voices for all characters
    -Mountain/Badlands expansion for use
    -more ability to zoom out view

...Hope the EA creative brainiacs are working on at least some of these 8)
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    1) Dirt ground cover in addition to pavement as alternative to grass.
    2) Ability to place pavement in less than 4x4 blocks. 1x1 would be great, but 2x2 would be just fine!
    3) All Springfield decorations also available in Krustyland. Namely hedges and water.
    4) Bring back building animations after friend visits like during Stonecutter event.
    5) Joint tasks appear in the task menus of both of the characters needed for the task.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited August 2014
    A lot of really cool ideas and suggestions that would be definite improvements.

For me, the #1 thing this game needs to do is work on coming up with additional, consistent game play between big events. My fear is that this game is just going to turn into to something that people only really pay attention to during events. That may sound ok, but it's pretty easy to just drop a game when there is nothing to do. There's only so much redecoration/redesign that needs to be done. Personally now just logging in to set people on 24 hour tasks has become a chore. That's not a good sign when instead of being excited to play a fun game I look at it as something I "have" to do. The next step for me then is to not do it, and then from there it becomes pretty easy to just give up the thing all together.

I really enjoy the game, but to me it's not really a game when there is nothing to do. So I do hope they can work on adding more content.
  • Xarone
    102 posts
    edited August 2014
    Really wish every character had a 36 hour or 7 day task. This game has become extremely boring with the lack of updates and I wish I could just send characters on a task and forget about them for a few days without having to tap on 100 things and then sending 100 people back on a task every day. It's become a chore :(
  • SnarkTheCat
    138 posts
    edited August 2014
    I would also like to see the neighbor tapping like the Stonecutter event, where our neighbors can tap the building but we can also tap the building for the cash. I am still in the level 20's and I can use all of the cash that I can get my hot little paws on...

I would love to have the building animations come back too.

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited August 2014
    These arent in any particular order

1) Night Mode
    2) Full Zoom out mode
    3) Cars etc to be able to be placed on the roads
    4) Animations of buildings to be activated when friends have tapped the buildings (miss the BDH light show)
    5) Angry Mob Task
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    - curvy roads/rivers
    - make water connect into the sea
    - ability to cut and paste huge areas of terrain..so I could shift my whole town over 2 squares and add a river/forest for instance
    - 7 day tasks for all...great for when going away on holidays
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!