EA Forums - Banner

Squidport tiles

Rich0913 wrote:
Well I just finished my last $5000/1 day tile, now jumping to $10,000/2 day tile. :?

I quit on the tiles when I hit that - poppa needs Sit-n-Rotate!

Replies

• allthingsmed
    56 posts
    edited August 2014
    It get worse. Before too long, you'll spending $15,000 grand and it will take 3 days!!!
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    It get worse. Before too long, you'll spending $15,000 grand and it will take 3 days!!!

lol .... Thanks
  • rasmusreckew
    68 posts
    edited August 2014
    And after that 17500$. And after that you suddey come to the point where there are no more tiles to buy. I got there last week, I've been playing for nearly a year and allways had a tile in production, feels a bit empty now...
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    And after that 17500$. And after that you suddey come to the point where there are no more tiles to buy. I got there last week, I've been playing for nearly a year and allways had a tile in production, feels a bit empty now...
    and is that 4 days per?

Congrats on completing the tiles.
  • rasmusreckew
    68 posts
    edited August 2014
    Think it's 3,5 days, not sure.

I actully whished I had more tiles to make :)
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm on the 10k/2 day tiles. Still got a ways to go.
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited August 2014
    I wish I could still build tiles, I've been maxed out for what seems like forever.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I took screen shots of a neighbors tile setup that I liked, that I might copy in the far future when I finish collecting tiles.

0vTcl6Gl.jpg

psAgBKZl.jpg

W2qw2ZSl.jpg
  • jkl714415
    89 posts
    edited August 2014
    I wish I could still build tiles, I've been maxed out for what seems like forever.

Me too, with 125 tiles placed on my Squidport and another 248 tiles in storage.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    no idea what you're supposed to do with all these tiles

they only give like 6 small buildings for squidport!
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    jkl714415 wrote:

Me too, with 125 tiles placed on my Squidport and another 248 tiles in storage.

Why not place some of those 248 tiles you have in storage in your Springfield?
    chrisgyo wrote:
    no idea what you're supposed to do with all these tiles

they only give like 6 small buildings for squidport!

Oh, there is more than 6. For instance, the Freak Show Tent goes on SP and it's significant in size.
  • jkl714415
    89 posts
    edited August 2014

Oh, there is more than 6. For instance, the Freak Show Tent goes on SP and it's significant in size.

Banana Dictatatorship will also move to Squidport as well.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.