EA Forums - Banner

New picture on TSTO Facebook, potential new update!

Replies

• edited August 2014
    I haven't even logged in for over a month so any update is welcome but Viking homer looks a lot like that ad for clash of clans app game. I'm not sure what the premise of that game is but could EA be experimenting with new ideas for events? Could there be some kind of clash amongst the citizens of Springfield? Is there a new and fantastic reason to tap again?!! Omg I'm getting so excited.................sigh..........sigh...........

This has to be an event. It's not a tie in, it s too wierd to be a level update and when have they ever just given a random skin without a larger story? It's an event.

The told us to have a good summer and I did. Summer is over, the back to school is done. It's time to play tsto again!
    The only question is, could this event be tied to something going on in America now? Columbus Day? I don't know, I don't live there. OR is EA taking a page from family guy and steering away from the holiday events for once?

Hopefully it's the later, I've been playing family guy religiously for their comic con event and the lack of content in tsto has led to one horrible truth; I spent money on family guy :(
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    Maybe he's Thor, like from Marvel Comics, and its that superhero themed event thats been talked about! :D
    :shock: That would be way more exciting than a random Viking.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    tommy1724 wrote:
    Okay, I know this is a stretch. But, the Vikings discovered North America making new land for their colony. Maybe, just maybe we will get new land. I know it's a stretch, and mostly wishful thinking, but I really hope for new land. I would like to enjoy this game once again like I use to.

To be fair, I believe North America's indigenous people beat them to that discovery by a few millennia...

Hey, I said it was a stretch didn't I?
    :wink::lol:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11654 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    He looks like Hulk Hogan to me. So anything is possible
    Look below ahah
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm not convinced that is Homer at all - maybe a Simpsons ancestor? Makes the time travel idea seem more and more plausible...

hellfish...
    Hellfish!
    HELLFISH!
    HELLFISH!
    HELLLLLLLFISH!!!!!!
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I haven't even logged in for over a month so any update is welcome but Viking homer looks a lot like that ad for clash of clans app game.
    Don't you go to war with your friends or something in Clash of Clans? Because that would be awesome! :D
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:
    Maybe he's Thor, like from Marvel Comics, and its that superhero themed event thats been talked about! :D

But to close to FGQFS, in my opinion. But it would still be pretty sweet
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    tommy1724 wrote:
    Okay, I know this is a stretch. But, the Vikings discovered North America making new land for their colony. Maybe, just maybe we will get new land. I know it's a stretch, and mostly wishful thinking, but I really hope for new land. I would like to enjoy this game once again like I use to.

To be fair, I believe North America's indigenous people beat them to that discovery by a few millennia...

Hey, I said it was a stretch didn't I?
    :wink::lol:

Fair enough! My fingers are crossed for all you land longers!
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Odds are this hits tomorrow, as usually when they post on their FB page, the update hits the next day.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

But to close to FGQFS, in my opinion.
    Don't play that, so I don't care.
  • rexbanner888
    102 posts
    edited August 2014
    unibrow, monobrow, uni, mono, monorail ;)
  • tommy1724
    1969 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    tommy1724 wrote:

Can you discover your homeland?

Their ancestors discovered it via the Bering Strait land bridge, coming from Asia. But enough prehistory! Back to the breathless speculating!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11654 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    oZTMGAk.jpg
    c6CsUTD.jpg
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6348 posts Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    Look below ahah

Giving jedihntr credit for my posts now? Lol
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Call my fun fact fun, god damnit!

It was exceptionally fun. Thank you for the fun fact, it was fun :lol:
  • LPNintendoITA
    11654 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Jedihntr wrote:
    Look below ahah

Giving jedihntr credit for my posts now? Lol
    i meant to look at my hulk hogan post 8)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I haven't even logged in for over a month so any update is welcome but Viking homer looks a lot like that ad for clash of clans app game. I'm not sure what the premise of that game is but could EA be experimenting with new ideas for events? Could there be some kind of clash amongst the citizens of Springfield? Is there a new and fantastic reason to tap again?!! Omg I'm getting so excited.................sigh..........sigh...........

This has to be an event. It's not a tie in, it s too wierd to be a level update and when have they ever just given a random skin without a larger story? It's an event.

The told us to have a good summer and I did. Summer is over, the back to school is done. It's time to play tsto again!
    The only question is, could this event be tied to something going on in America now? Columbus Day? I don't know, I don't live there. OR is EA taking a page from family guy and steering away from the holiday events for once?

Hopefully it's the later, I've been playing family guy religiously for their comic con event and the lack of content in tsto has led to one horrible truth; I spent money on family guy :(

"Clash of Clans" ... Hmmm ... The way my town has been malfunctioning I would expect a more appropriate "special event" to be titled "CRASH of Clans" ... Maybe that's what they're planning. :(
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • mtorange
    111 posts
    edited August 2014
    Hoping for an update tomorrow! This event is really mysterious and I'm hoping it's some kinda of time-travel event. Maybe the monorail is actually a time machine and it takes us to different events in time? Far-fetched idea, but it sure would be mono (one) AWESOME update!
  • larsyuipo
    1137 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    At tstoaddicts they speculated a mountains expansion.

I wouldn't really like an event. Doesnt work with school.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    Fingers crossed this is a time travel event tied to the FXX marathon.

Regardless, new content is appreciated, I was THIS close to buying a new premium character.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.