EA Forums - Banner

New Update is called Clash of Clones

Prev1345
Thank you!

Replies

• teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I almost wonder if this is a whole new game mode rather than a temporary event.
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    upZzD4H.gif
  • edited August 2014
    So I was right!
  • jhojnacki248
    203 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Hope they still give us some classic Simpsons characters/buildings instead of just all Clash of Clans based stuff.
  • mtorange
    111 posts
    edited August 2014
    Where is the hidden teaser with Homer? And where is there info about the name of the update?
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    mtorange wrote:
    Where is the hidden teaser with Homer? And where is there info about the name of the update?

Since these are official pages I should be able to link them

https://www.facebook.com/TheSimpsonsTappedOut

The name of the update I grabbed from inside the game files. Apparently no one looks there anymore. I've been to busy to look for spoilers especially since they have been trying pretty hard not to let any out. I think everyone stopped looking because one of the blog sites should have picked this up they all used to have people reading game files.
  • jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks for the info as always! This better be good, and there better be some Simpsons content in there, and not just all new original "Clash of Clans" style content.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Is there an ETA?
    I hope it's soon.
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Is there an ETA?
    I hope it's soon.

The teaser triggers on homer when the current Gil Deal Ends so My guess would be sometime after. Their instagram and facebook both say it is coming this week. Not necessarily Tomorrow but it is a good guess.
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    As usual- thanks for the awesome info! Super psyched!
    <3
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I hope it fixes my crashing.
  • userjos
    65 posts
    edited August 2014
    I would love to play this but without my crashing fixed i cant so here to hoping it fixes it
  • botiacelli8
    165 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Someone with deep pockets buy this man I new device! I miss the days when we had that in depth preview of new events/updates.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    Is there an ETA?
    I hope it's soon.

The teaser triggers on homer when the current Gil Deal Ends so My guess would be sometime after. Their instagram and facebook both say it is coming this week. Not necessarily Tomorrow but it is a good guess.

Thank you.
    Great info!
  • maryclaire1
    6018 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Of course. Right after i put everyone on 24 hr jobs. :shock:
    Thanks for the info!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    It appears to be a Clans of Clans event update. It may not even be an event but you never know.

Sorry guys I've been neglecting TSTO I had some bad luck with my phone. I shattered the screen and 2 days after I got it fixed took it for a swim so I haven't been playing much of anything that is mobile gaming.

PS. There is a tiny in-game teaser at the end of the Back to School Promo Event for the new update. Be sure to check out Homer

Thanks for info. :D

Do you know what content this event may involve? I don't see anything about it on your site atm.

In game teaser? I already have Otto and can't get the promo. What's in it?
  • Spenson66
    557 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    spAnser wrote:
    It appears to be a Clans of Clans event update. It may not even be an event but you never know.

Sorry guys I've been neglecting TSTO I had some bad luck with my phone. I shattered the screen and 2 days after I got it fixed took it for a swim so I haven't been playing much of anything that is mobile gaming.

PS. There is a tiny in-game teaser at the end of the Back to School Promo Event for the new update. Be sure to check out Homer

Thanks for info. :D

Do you know what content this event may involve? I don't see anything about it on your site atm.

In game teaser? I already have Otto and can't get the promo. What's in it?

The teaser triggers after the Promo is Over you don't have to participate in it.
  • mlc19821975
    63 posts
    edited August 2014
    WOOT! Thanks for the info!!
  • LuvsDrama2
    89 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I was hoping for the Monorail event...but Clash of Clones sounds exciting too.

Looking forward to this event :D :thumbup:

Thanks for the Info.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This kind of makes me want to check out Clash of Clans now.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.