EA Forums - Banner

New picture on TSTO Facebook, potential new update!

Replies

• teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Sounds like a fun event, if it's really going to involve battling our neighbors I'm sure there will be plenty of nice shiny premium items on sale to help with that. A permanent mountains/badlands expansion as part of this would be amazing!

Of course, this is happening on the one day out of the last month or so that I absolutely won't be able to log on to the game until evening. Oh well!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • penalak
    130 posts
    edited August 2014
    So READY!!!! SO PUMPED!!!!!
    BRING IT ON EA!!!!!!!!!! :p
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    From Instagram! I can't wait!

100% an update then! Woo, something to take my mind of how badly I'll do in my first year results day on Thursday, D's here I come!

Haha!

Nobody goes on Instagram so nobody sees what they post and I'm always the first! :mrgreen:

ROFL. My husband's school (Valencia HS) was swarming with sheriffs today because of Instagram ... we made international news, cuz some idiot student posted an Instagram on Saturday as a prank that he was going to shoot up the school, pics of guns, etc. THAT was the very first time I ever knew about Instagram.

But NOW that I see your photos I'm developing a strong liking for Instagram after all. :)

OK... :? Anyway, I'm glad I got you interested! :mrgreen:
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    From Instagram! I can't wait!

(Link removed to reduce comment size)

100% an update then! Woo, something to take my mind of how badly I'll do in my first year results day on Thursday, D's here I come!

Haha!

Nobody goes on Instagram so nobody sees what they post and I'm always the first! :mrgreen:

Instagram? What's Instagram?! ; )
    Sadly I won't be on the forum on Thursday, instead I'll be curled up in a ball, crying, because I literally did get D's.

Back to topic an update can't come soon enough. I've just started to enjoy the family guy update.

Haha! :-)

Edit : I'm not laughing at your D's. You edited your post. How do you already know what you got? :O Or are you guessing?

Are you talking about Uni or Secondary school?

Haha it's fine don't worry, secondary, and I don't, I'm just assuming, I feel pretty sorry for my English lit examiners.

Ah OK! Haha, I'm sure it will be fine! :thumbup:

Haha thanks. I've got an a in 25% of one subjects coursework so here's to hopefully getting an a/b.

:thumbup:
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Yep, these look like Clash of Clan knockoffs.

image22.jpg

Bogensch%C3%BCtze_1.png

troop-goblin.png
  • penalak
    130 posts
    edited August 2014
    drumnman wrote:

image22.jpg

Bogensch%C3%BCtze_1.png

troop-goblin.png

The update will probably be related to clash of clans
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    It would be awesome if this added a new mode of gameplay to parody Clash of Clans. Can anybody describe the way that game works, so that we can speculate?
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Incidentally, I ain't visiting my neighbors tonight as I had planned. I'm waiting to see what this new event holds in store. And whether or not you actually SEE any of my handshakes, rest assured that I AM visiting your towns every single day. :+)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • skollthewolf
    493 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I find it interesting that these don't appear to correspond with any previous episodes. Maybe they're taking a cue from Chester Dupree -- and the Family Guy game -- and generating original content independent of the show.

My guess? It's around this this of year that many states have the annual Renaissance fairs. Maybe Springfield is getting one.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This can clearly only be one thing- an event for The Scottish Independence Referendum on Sept 18th. :D

Alba gu br?th!!
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I find it interesting that these don't appear to correspond with any previous episodes. Maybe they're taking a cue from Chester Dupree -- and the Family Guy game -- and generating original content independent of the show.

My guess? It's around this this of year that many states have the annual Renaissance fairs. Maybe Springfield is getting one.

^^^^^ Renn Fest is actually a really good guess. That makes a lot of sense. And there's a Simpson's episode to back that up too.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    -snip-
    PCcz0cQ.png
  • edited August 2014
    I haven't even logged in for over a month so any update is welcome but Viking homer looks a lot like that ad for clash of clans app game. I'm not sure what the premise of that game is but could EA be experimenting with new ideas for events? Could there be some kind of clash amongst the citizens of Springfield? Is there a new and fantastic reason to tap again?!! Omg I'm getting so excited.................sigh..........sigh...........

This has to be an event. It's not a tie in, it s too wierd to be a level update and when have they ever just given a random skin without a larger story? It's an event.

The told us to have a good summer and I did. Summer is over, the back to school is done. It's time to play tsto again!
    The only question is, could this event be tied to something going on in America now? Columbus Day? I don't know, I don't live there. OR is EA taking a page from family guy and steering away from the holiday events for once?

Hopefully it's the later, I've been playing family guy religiously for their comic con event and the lack of content in tsto has led to one horrible truth; I spent money on family guy :(

Called it! SKYFINGER has spoken. Lol
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    drumnman wrote:
    -snip-
    PCcz0cQ.png

Erm, I'm... honored?
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Never played Clash of Clans before, but I always see it at #1 as the top grossing app. Possible new feature that we can fight against each other :P ?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11654 posts Member
    edited August 2014

Viking Homer is from THOH XXIII episode
    PileOfHomers_01265120.jpg
    penalak wrote:
    drumnman wrote:

image22.jpg

Bogensch%C3%BCtze_1.png

troop-goblin.png

The update will probably be related to clash of clans
    OMcw4Ev.png
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • drumnman
    1475 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Thanks! :)

I'm not sure that pic was up when I made my post.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11654 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    drumnman wrote:
    Thanks! :)

I'm not sure that pic was up when I made my post.
    dont think so. spAnser posted it taking both pic from Istagram and FB and the 3 characters from ****
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This is awesome, esp. if they have some kind of minigame based on the OTHER game.
  • ZennGlenn
    1766 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Bravewall wrote:
    bugs-bunny-this-means-war.jpg

YOHO-TOHO,
    YOHO-TOHO :!:

npqfra_zps7f5749b0.png
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.