EA Forums - Banner

This event is awesome, but.......

Can buildings get destroyed? What happens if one of my buildings get destroyed? Do I have to build a new one?

Just tap the destruction and it will rebuild instantly.

If I defend a building, does the stamina of the building recharge?

No idea.

When I send nerds out to other towns, do I need to remember which town and then tap on my nerds when they're done?

Once they are sent, they wont be returning. Spent currency. Of nerd blood...

What happens if somebody defends the building I'm raiding? Do I not get the elixir then? Was all my nerds a complete waste?

You get a fraction of the elixer and gold youd get for destroying the house.

What good does upgrading your castle? Does it mean it takes longer to destroy?

Makes it tougher to destroy as well as add walls and towers and such.

When I click on the event tap and then click on either one of the two locked castles, both show the same prize page. Is there a difference? What is the difference between those two locked castles?

Not there yet.

How do you get gold?

Get it from attacking towns and defending.

Replies

• LinusB09
    96 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I am in total agreement. As Towelie, from South Park would say,
    "I have no idea what's goin' on."
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I think many agree that a better tutorial would have helped.

However, we here at the forum are answering these questions collectively. So feel free to bug us! I know I have....
  • LostCauze-NL
    315 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I agree that it could've been explained alot better. This forum though, very helpfull.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Khodro wrote:
    For such a complicated event, I really feel like EA was being lazy with the explanation of how the event works and some parts are confusing.
      [li]Can buildings get destroyed? What happens if one of my buildings get destroyed? Do I have to build a new one?[/li] [li]If I defend a building, does the stamina of the building recharge?[/li] [li]When I send nerds out to other towns, do I need to remember which town and then tap on my nerds when they're done?[/li] [li]What happens if somebody defends the building I'm raiding? Do I not get the elixir then? Was all my nerds a complete waste?[/li] [li]What good does upgrading your castle? Does it mean it takes longer to destroy?[/li] [li]When I click on the event tap and then click on either one of the two locked castles, both show the same prize page. Is there a difference? What is the difference between those two locked castles?[/li] [li]How do you get gold?[/li]

I think that once I understand all these things I'll enjoy the event much more. I just think EA could have done a better job explaining the rules.
    1.When a buildings destroyed, it will just have the tick above it and it auto rebuilds once you click on it.
    2.Not sure on this.
    3. No, if the player defends the self or you win the battle, when you load your town a pop up will say with the amount you won.
    4. You get some elixir/gold if they defend, the pop up I mentioned will appear when you load your town with the amount you get.
    5. It takes longer to defeat, you can get more nerds every 2 hours, I think eventually it will award walls but I'm not too sure.
    6. They both load the same prize list, it is because you can only get the recycle castle and boxingham palace from earning gold and winning the prize for the specific amount of gold.
    7. You get gold by attacking other people's buildings and defending your buildings when others have raided yours.

I hope this helps!
  • Dotcom180
    601 posts
    edited August 2014
    Khodro wrote:
    [li]When I click on the event tap and then click on either one of the two locked castles, both show the same prize page. Is there a difference? What is the difference between those two locked castles?[/li]

When u click the locked castle it sends u to the prizes page which contains both of the castles...
    u will have them both when you get enough gold.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Ok forum! A few question for youse!

If my building gets destroyed do I get nothing?

Do I get more gold and elixir the sooner I defend or is it always the same amount?
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited August 2014
    I was confused about the castle in the top right. It doesn't seem like I am going through my neighbors' town. Not sure who's town I was going through.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    kimmie24 wrote:
    I was confused about the castle in the top right. It doesn't seem like I am going through my neighbors' town. Not sure who's town I was going through.
    it was mine and I am coming back for revenge!! :shock: :mrgreen:

Just kidding!
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Just found out the answer as someone just used red dice to destroy some buildings! You get half what you get if you defend! 5 gold and 10 elixir to rebuild and 10 gold and 20 elixir to tap a shield!

Still don't know if you get less as time goes by IE: if I get there just as they attack or get there just before the clock runs out!
    Time for some REVENGE!!!
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    kimmie24 wrote:

Just some random player's SF. Your SF will also get attacked by random invaders. You can still attack your own neighbors.
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I have a question on the revenge thing. I made the rounds visiting my friends, and attacked everyone I could. Now, some of my friends have attacked me, and I have to option to get revenge. But when I travel to their towns, I have used all my attacks for the next 24 hours, so I can't do any revenge attacks. Did I make a mistake here? Should we be saving some of our 5 attacks for the day to use for revenge attacks?
  • penalak
    130 posts
    edited August 2014
    Do walls help defend the castle?
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Just found out the answer as someone just used red dice to destroy some buildings! You get half what you get if you defend! 5 gold and 10 elixir to rebuild and 10 gold and 20 elixir to tap a shield!

Still don't know if you get less as time goes by IE: if I get there just as they attack or get there just before the clock runs out!
    Time for some REVENGE!!!

It doesn't matter when you defend the attack, as long as you do it before they destroy the building. The payout will always be the same until it's destroyed.

Always better to get to it sooner than later though, to open it back up for more invaders.
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:
    I have a question on the revenge thing. I made the rounds visiting my friends, and attacked everyone I could. Now, some of my friends have attacked me, and I have to option to get revenge. But when I travel to their towns, I have used all my attacks for the next 24 hours, so I can't do any revenge attacks. Did I make a mistake here? Should we be saving some of our 5 attacks for the day to use for revenge attacks?

That's up to you. The revenge attack is solely at your discretion. Right now I'm using most of mine on the random attacks from other players. :D
  • bradyc79
    1379 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    bradyc79 wrote:

That's up to you. The revenge attack is solely at your discretion. Right now I'm using most of mine on the random attacks from other players. :D

Ok, thank you for clarifying. I am still trying to figure all this out. One more question, in order to repair a building, do we have to not defend it, and allow it to be attacked in full?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.