EA Forums - Banner

Max Nerds

Haven't read anywhere else about it being above 40...

Replies

• sandwedgeking
    2630 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I don't have the answer for you, but I've heard, patience is a virtue. So....

While you wait for someone to reply, here is a picture of "Max Nerdstrom" from television's Saved By The Bell.

nerdstrom.jpg

I hope it helps to ease your suffering while you standby for a proper and helpful response.
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • Hendrix8341
    191 posts
    edited August 2014
    It does go up as you level you main castle. Not sure about Bart and Lisa castles. Right now my max is 60
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited August 2014
    nerds.gif
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Google
    TSTO addicts attack

Top link will take you to a page with that info. (Since they were the ones to do the hard work...)

In short, the level your castle is on determines the max number ... Highest is 70 nerds max at castle level 19 ... And at that point, you're getting 30 nerds at a time.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • seanharry
    143 posts
    edited August 2014
    There is no max castle level. I'm at 21 and have a nerd cap of 105
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    seanharry wrote:
    There is no max castle level. I'm at 21 and have a nerd cap of 105

I like that the event doesn't have a ceiling and you have the potential to keep earning more stuff until the end. Are any of the game currency deco items (wagon, stocks, banners) limited on how many you can have?
  • kjamma
    126 posts
    edited August 2014
    [img]http:/o/uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/nerds.gif[/img]

Hahaha @Deadshot: that is pretty much the only thing that's been running through my head since yesterday!
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Google
    TSTO addicts attack

Thanks, forgot to check that today. Good information on that page! :)
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6375 posts Moderator
    edited August 2014
    kjamma wrote:
    [img]http:/o/uproxx.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/nerds.gif[/img]

Hahaha @Deadshot: that is pretty much the only thing that's been running through my head since yesterday!

You and me both, brother :thumbup:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Google
    TSTO addicts attack

Top link will take you to a page with that info. (Since they were the ones to do the hard work...)

In short, the level your castle is on determines the max number ... Highest is 70 nerds max at castle level 19 ... And at that point, you're getting 30 nerds at a time.

Interesting, earlier it said 40 on there so must have updated it as they themselves upgraded 8)

Annette, I dub thee Queen of the Event Info since you have been the biggest help overall in events :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.