EA Forums - Banner

Constant game crashes steal fun

this forum is moderated by users, Devs look at it but it's the moderators. they removing whatever thread you've created on it. and then there are ninja moderators and will move or locked threads and not tell you why.

and yes the game crashes suck i get them sometimes 15 to 20 times in a row I lost four recycled castle walls because I crashed soon as I got them but EA gave me 2000 elixir because they were unable to add the 4 walls to my inventory.

I have been told by sources from EA due to my trouble tickets that the studio is aware of all the crashes on Android and is looking to remedy the problem but it is not going to be an easy fix they asked me to be patient, I demanded a full refundand they were willing to give it to me if i provided all the transacion ID'S (which i have every recipit from spendin over $700) but they told me that they will continue to work on it and try to solve it and if I want to be patient and wait they will give me a free game to play while this takes place honestly I haven't been able to play this game much but I keep knocking at it through all the crashes. they even asked me to nuke my town gave me 1000 doughnuts for it, but I still constantly crash with hardly any of my town redesigned.

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    My guess is because you are breaking a forum rule. See sticky, second to last rule about EA supported envs.
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9859748.page
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited August 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    this forum is moderated by users, Devs look at it but it's the moderators. they removing whatever thread you've created on it. and then there are ninja moderators and will move or locked threads and not tell you why.

and yes the game crashes suck i get them sometimes 15 to 20 times in a row I lost four recycled castle walls because I crashed soon as I got them but EA gave me 2000 elixir because they were unable to add the 4 walls to my inventory.

I have been told by sources from EA due to my trouble tickets that the studio is aware of all the crashes on Android and is looking to remedy the problem but it is not going to be an easy fix they asked me to be patient, I demanded a full refundand they were willing to give it to me if i provided all the transacion ID'S (which i have every recipit from spendin over $700) but they told me that they will continue to work on it and try to solve it and if I want to be patient and wait they will give me a free game to play while this takes place honestly I haven't been able to play this game much but I keep knocking at it through all the crashes. they even asked me to nuke my town gave me 1000 doughnuts for it, but I still constantly crash with hardly any of my town redesigned.

My whole point is that EA has known about specific crashes and problems for years now. It's Not just this event. This one however is one of the worst so far, i spend much more time loading, then doing anything else. and I am tired of it. many promises no real action.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Is it a problem mainly with Android devices? I know some iPads have crashing issues as well. But I've never had a problem with the game crashing, on either my old iPhone 4 or my iPhone 5S I've had for the past year.

Is it a problem with Android devices' software interfacing (or not) with the game?
  • KayneMatrix
    161 posts
    edited August 2014
    DIrishB wrote:
    Is it a problem mainly with Android devices? I know some iPads have crashing issues as well. But I've never had a problem with the game crashing, on either my old iPhone 4 or my iPhone 5S I've had for the past year.

Is it a problem with Android devices' software interfacing (or not) with the game?

Android id poorly supported by the game, but there are people on on the latest apple products that have the problem as well, especially on ipad air

EA has tried to blame everything from service providers to devices for their poor ability to maintain game stability - from servers that constantly crash to just wonky game mechanics.
  • Ecl3t1c
    63 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I have the latest flagship devices from Samsung, the S5 and the Nexus 10, so IMHO, the game should run flawlessly. I have frequent crashes on both devices. Uninstalling and clearing cache do not work. I've even installed TSTO on some brand new tablets at Best Buy with the same results. So its either the game itself or my town's configuration.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!