EA Forums - Banner

how do you see the prize list?

I've been looking for this also. Sorry, this a non-answer :)

Replies

• stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    First click on the castle icon to the left of the friends button. A castle summary comes up; then if you go to the bottom right of your screen you'll see a center goblet/cup icon (to the left of the helmet) Click on the goblet and then the prize list comes up.
  • NStanger91
    1358 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    First click on the castle icon to the left of the friends button. A castle summary comes up; then if you go to the bottom right of your screen you'll see a center goblet/cup icon (to the left of the helmet) Click on the goblet and then the prize list comes up.

Ha beat me to it :)
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    oooh, buttons I have never realized were there :thumbup:

There are some many details to this update
  • tigger2go
    106 posts
    edited August 2014
    Wow, thanks for the heads up, that was well hidden :?
  • hipmama197190
    288 posts
    edited August 2014
    Thank you! I was wondering where the prizes went. Yay!
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited August 2014
    Thank you from me too. :) Had me puzzled!!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I'm going to post these here, so I can find them easily.

uX1BAqj.png?1
    z8oFrp5.png?1
  • starshipvi49
    1129 posts Member
    edited August 2014

This :thumbup:
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Stupid question- did this change with the mini-update or was this always available?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Stupid question- did this change with the mini-update or was this always available?
    This thread is from two days ago: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10149191.page
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    efin98 wrote:
    This thread is from two days ago: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10149191.page

Sorry for lacking a decent search ability and instant recollection of threads :roll:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    efin98 wrote:
    Sorry for lacking a decent search ability and instant recollection of threads :roll:
    So, my response didn't answer your question, in full, and beyond any shadow of a doubt?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.