EA Forums - Banner

Secret of the Mayans Pt.4

I am still trying to find it too, I have wasted so many donuts on the cemetery that it is not funny.

Replies

• thejudd67
    395 posts
    edited October 2012
    It looks like it's a daily quest thing. According to the people who, from the sound of things, have hacked the game, once the calendar is completed around Sunday you will be presented with a multiple choice question whose answer can be found in Sunday's Treehouse of Horror episode. It makes sense they would hold off on giving you the final part and posing the question until the day the episode airs. So be patient, it's coming.
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited October 2012
    They probably release the pieces at the same time for everyone (to be retrieved upon next login, or next time a cemetery finishes its 10 hours maybe). Using donuts probably won't help you.

Unless somebody can claim otherwise? Nobody I have seen has the 4th piece yet.
  • obvious2014
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    It does seem to be daily. I have 5 of the 6 pieces but also have a spare long piece (which is quite useless).
  • robertjack97
    32 posts
    edited October 2012
    It's not daily I got all mine from getting rid of the zombies, I got two a day though!
    I've got all pieces and the Mayan homer, add me and have a look for your selves :lol:

When you get all of the pieces, answer the multiple choice question with " the Zune", if you answer incorrectly you will not get 10 doughnuts, but you will be given the chance to answer again to win the outfit for homer, because there are quests needed for him :mrgreen:
  • s_gaitandjiev
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    yes i can't find the last one got the last 2 today
  • robertjack97
    32 posts
    edited October 2012
    Sorry guys I can't accept any more friends, got the maximin! :evil:
  • Valkyrie_30
    13 posts
    edited October 2012
    It seems the last piece becomes available at midnight-ish on Sunday October 7th
  • vpather
    18 posts
    edited October 2012
    Got all pieces, had to wait a day between batches.
  • wendee78
    35 posts
    edited October 2012
    It sure would be nice of I could log on! :evil: just venting folks! Lol I only need one more piece, I think they gave me 3 this morning?
  • cutelilcpa
    4 posts
    edited October 2012
    I can't seem to find the last piece and I have been killing zombies like crazy... Any suggestions ??
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited October 2012
    cutelilcpa wrote:
    I can't seem to find the last piece and I have been killing zombies like crazy... Any suggestions ??

https://help.ea.com/article/have-you-been-having-issues-with-the-mayan-calendar-quest-in-tsto
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.