EA Forums - Banner

Archer Lisa and ... Bart

Are they on you inventory

Replies

• dunnright00
    11 posts
    edited August 2014
    They are in your inventory, but you can't use them until you get to a certain point in the quest timeline.

For Archer Lisa you need to complete Pt. 9 of Prince & the Premise
  • rickg67583
    12 posts
    edited August 2014
    Nothing in the inventory. Although I did just get 15 free donuts for being one of the first to play... Woo Hoo!
  • dunnright00
    11 posts
    edited August 2014
    It won't be Lisa & Bart, it will be the building I think...?

For Lisa it's the Castle Recycle and it looks like this for me...

14806376850_45a29ef48d.jpg
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I am building Castle Recycle right now so hopefully Archer Lisa appears when it's built. For now she is nowhere!
  • LPNintendoITA
    11429 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    the skin'll appear as soon as the castle is built
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I have to say that I have found it annoying that you win prizes before you can use them. I feel like I should be able to use something as soon as I win it.
  • sealley123
    328 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I Agree. This game is very confusing. I am never sure when it is a bug or the odd way it is supposed to work.
    "We are, without a doubt, the weirdest ship in the fleet." - Lt. Malloy, The Orville.
  • rickg67583
    12 posts
    edited August 2014
    Finally got the archer... You have to build the cardboard castle.... This campaign is quite confusing but it eventally unfolds. Each time I turn around it gives me a request such as decorate my castle, but when I go to the decorations they are all locked.

If you want me to do a task, ask me when they are attainable EA!
  • Indys2nd
    1906 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I got to the point in the story line where you have to build the towers to put Archer Lisa up there to complete a task. I can't build the towers, it remains locked in my inventory, so she can't continue her quest line.

At the same time Bart's story line has it where I need to place 3 cardboard decorations and the game won't let me. Anybody know if this is a glitch or will it fix itself as I continue on in the game?
  • oikledavid783
    76 posts
    edited August 2014
    Indys2nd wrote:
    I got to the point in the story line where you have to build the towers to put Archer Lisa up there to complete a task. I can't build the towers, it remains locked in my inventory, so she can't continue her quest line.

At the same time Bart's story line has it where I need to place 3 cardboard decorations and the game won't let me. Anybody know if this is a glitch or will it fix itself as I continue on in the game?

keep upgrading your castles. You'll get parts for it. When your castle is at level 10 then you can buy parts.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    meinaz wrote:
    I have to say that I have found it annoying that you win prizes before you can use them. I feel like I should be able to use something as soon as I win it.

+1

It's annoying you have complete quests first. I won Mage Marge yesterday but I haven't unlocked her yet.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    For those wondering

Castle Recycle and Boxingham Palace now require "Eco Castle Pt. 1" and "Boxed In Pt. 1" to be unlocked from the inventory instead of "Prince and the Premise Pt. 9"
    meinaz wrote:

+1

It's annoying you have complete quests first. I won Mage Marge yesterday but I haven't unlocked her yet.

You will unlock her once Prince & The Premise part 17 is completed
  • meinaz
    5440 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    For those wondering

Castle Recycle and Boxingham Palace now require "Eco Castle Pt. 1" and "Boxed In Pt. 1" to be unlocked from the inventory instead of "Prince and the Premise Pt. 9"
    meinaz wrote:

+1

You will unlock her once Prince & The Premise part 17 is completed

That is good to know. I am completing part 17 right now.
  • purplebohemian
    65 posts
    edited August 2014
    meinaz wrote:

Totally agree! But, on the other hand, you can get some prizes banked into your inventory that you might not be able to use currently, but could possibly use down the road if you have certain characters. I have a few Stonecutter outfits that I can't use right now, unless I purchase those particular premium characters, however, if the Stonecutter outfits weren't put in my inventory, I may never have been able to get them since they were only available for a limited time.

That being said, there were other Stonecutter outfits that I wanted to purchase with donuts, but since I didn't have those premium characters already, I couldn't purchase them. Go figure! If the game awards a premium outfit as part of a quest line, that is ok. But you can't purchase them to keep in storage.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!