EA Forums - Banner

THE (INEVITABLE) *EVERY PREMIUM ITEM* FRIENDS ADDITION LIST

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    My simple town is crashing your game? I'm so sorry! :( Any specific area? I will be doing a major reno, just need cash.

LOL are we friends? You wanna be? I'm very friendly!

I was talking to Wait4lt and just happened to quote you since you also have experienced the crashing.

Oh! :oops: Well, I feel like a tool! Friendly huh?
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    My simple town is crashing your game? I'm so sorry! :( Any specific area? I will be doing a major reno, just need cash.

I was talking to Wait4lt and just happened to quote you since you also have experienced the crashing.

Sure! I always try to respond to the posts made here by my friends. What did you think I meant? LOL
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    lissarv68 wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Sure! I always try to respond to the posts made here by my friends. What did you think I meant? LOL

I tapped the laughing face but it didn't show up. Guess I tapped to fast. :? I don't have any premium items yet. I'm kinda afraid to buy any at the moment with a lot of people getting locked out of their towns when buying doughnuts. I will when they fix that though.
  • jellybean272
    10 posts
    edited December 2012
    Hahaha
  • amusingmax
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    Amusingmax add me on i have all the premium stuff
  • Andrex1212
    18 posts
    edited December 2012
    Add me: Andrex1212

Have every premium item plus extra decorations for extra income
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Andrex1212 wrote:
    Add me: Andrex1212

Have every premium item plus extra decorations for extra income

I added you, seems that i have a lot of friend with the sign but so less with decorations :(

Btw i have all items, exept the ray gun, a lot of decorations too

And place for only 4 "premium" friends left, But really premium
  • jonboy1199
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    Please add JonBoy1199 and SpadgeFox if you have premium items only! We both have all premium buildings, charecters, lots of decorations that boost % of money and also enough white picket fence for 10% bonus.

We both got space for about 20 more friends, so add us :) spent so much on this game, be good to get some return by having premium friends :)

JonBoy1199 and SpadgeFox
  • tappedoutking1
    30 posts
    edited December 2012
  • carvensno
    93 posts
    edited December 2012
    Add me carvensno, i have just about all big items/buildings except for lard lad, and springfield mountain. I play daily and visit daily too. Level 24 and max out on xp. :mrgreen:
  • am4692
    2253 posts
    edited December 2012
    -am4692 lvl24- add me all premium stuff.
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited December 2012
    Uh, I have several premium items, and I have spent a mint and massive amount of time on my neighborhood in this game. Add me if you want.
    I'm waiting to be in the I have an Avatar cool club...
    Seriously, I feel naked without a pic
  • chrischen377
    7 posts
    edited December 2012
    chrischen377
    I have many premium items and maybe enough trees to be at least 70% bonus not including any other items that also offer bonuses.
  • Shooter19872
    13 posts
    edited December 2012
    Shooter19872 :) add me
  • tmacs2008
    71 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    It seems to me EA is determined to humiliate those of us who have paid full price for all our items. Now that EA seems to be heading toward discounting their premium items so those who werent willing to pay for them can be enticed to buy. What are they going to do for those of us who bought everything at full price? I originally wasnt interested in joining this group but the original post says it truly. I've spent alot of money for all the items and I think that deserves something in return. So if you will have me; I have all the premium items plus some duplicates (thanks to the rotten luck with buddha). tmacs2008
  • Crimson_Azn
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    CrimsonAzn

Lvl24
    Legit everything.
  • Netbuchad
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    Add me: Netbuchad. Daily player with many premium items.
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Don't add me, I'll add you. I have many premium items but can I please be a bit cheeky and ask you to PM me just with your username. Like everyone else I receive a ton of friends requests and would rather not sift through who are the regular players and who aren't. Many thanks.
  • hurfer
    3 posts
    edited December 2012
    hurfer

level 24
    all premium items
  • lauralea27
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    Lauralea27

All premium items!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!