EA Forums - Banner

I know this may be pointless, but... I don't want this update.

Nope, you can't put the genie back in the bottle. It's only until October.

Replies

• NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited August 2014
    Well a bad event should not stop you from playing the game. I hated Easter and I still played daily. If anything you could not attack your friends and just collect the defends and get free stuff in the process.
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    HazyDragon wrote:
    Please tell me there is another option to this.
    Absolutely, there is. Let your town burn, and don't participate until the end of the event. :D

image.php?serial=85550178
  • jusesp3914672
    57 posts
    edited August 2014
    If it's the extra work that's turning you off you should probably uninstall it and forget it ever existed as it's no more time consuming than any other event the game has had and two more events are likely right around the corner.
  • furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Seem I don't see it as a bad event. You're not losing anything, and the prizes are cool. One tab, and what was destroyed his rebuilt.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Just play the game like normal and ignore what you don't like. Consider the shields on the buildings as just another visit.

I know this will sound rude, and I don't mean it to be offensive, but I think this is a major over-reaction to the event. They're trying to get you something different so it's not just the same thing over and over.
  • organik_mystery
    33 posts
    edited August 2014
    HazyDragon wrote:
    I have a life outside of this game.
    You want a medal?
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This event is actually quite fair, for freemium players. There are barely much stuff u need to buy using donuts; in fact, most stuff can be won over normal game play. The event lasts more than a month, plenty of time for you and almost everyone to achieve all prizes if play daily.

If u think login every 2hr is too much of a hassle, perhaps u can try login twice a day... In the morning before u go to school/work, and in the evening before u sleep. Login twice a day is the normal game play even without event.

TSTO requires patient, there is no need to rush into it simply b'cos u saw some players here have reached certain levels. Play tsto at your own pace, and u will truly enjoy it. 8)
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • thatdonald845
    1606 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    It was probably me that ruined everything for you. I'm sorry. I've been attacking new towns more heavily than those of old house farmers with miles of 3D art as I thought new players might be glad of a boost. I'll stop if THAT's your attitude. Poor you, having to do all that endless tapping. You must feel like a weary woodpecker.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited August 2014
    So your complaint is there's " too much tapping"?

*, are people getting lazier, stupider or some horrifying mixture of both?.
  • Alexanderke4
    63 posts
    edited August 2014

both
  • hughejars
    587 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I agree the new event is not everyones cup of tea, and would have thought EA would have included an opt-out option for people who aren't comfortable with it. :?
  • 4junk3000
    6030 posts Member
    edited August 2014

both

Horrifying only begins to describe it! We are downward spiraling so much faster every day.

KEEP CALM AND TAP ON!
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    OP: Use the KL bug. Go to KL. When you get back your buildings will be rebuilt and cleared of shields!

• Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited August 2014
    Ningyo42 wrote:
    Just play the game like normal and ignore what you don't like. Consider the shields on the buildings as just another visit.

I know this will sound rude, and I don't mean it to be offensive, but I think this is a major over-reaction to the event. They're trying to get you something different so it's not just the same thing over and over.

Exactly. It's something different (not different like Easter). I'm enjoying it, partly because it's something to do. I'm level 43 and done with all story related stuff. I'm slowing buying up premium characters to give me some premium story content. But also because it's fun. I like going into my game and seeing shields and or destroyed buildings. I like new skins and characters.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.