Elixir payouts

Replies

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Marthausen wrote:
    They changed the payout rates. :shock:
    Defending your own houses only pays out half it used to. 10 Elixir and 5 Gold, now. Did not check how much a wrecked house rebuild earns. :(

Weak :(

Agreed. Changing the rules during the game?! Oh well, glad I started with a hard push.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Its certainly worth checking the houses you attack before sending the Nerds to attack them, plus random attacks seems to pay out better, it like the randoms dont always check as often as my neighbours which is good for me :lol:

Totally agree! 2 sets (max nerds) on random towns can generate me 2,000-4,500 elixir, while 2 sets going through my neighbors usually only nets me around 200-300 tops.

Wow! That is a wicked payout :D The most i have received so far was just over 1000 elixir....i thought that was good but obviously not :lol:

Good is relative to where you are in the game, how often you play, etc.

Started on the first day. Playing every 2 hours. No donuts spent. Nerds are doing me proud. :) Collected nerds 7 times yesterday. Sent out 375 nerds.

XOkBXhq.png?1

Wahhh......!!!! :thumbup:

With EA punishing me for visiting neighbors. It looks like I'll need to change my strategy to the random town attack.

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Just logged in and got a reward of 246 Woohoo beat that :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Its certainly worth checking the houses you attack before sending the Nerds to attack them, plus random attacks seems to pay out better, it like the randoms dont always check as often as my neighbours which is good for me :lol:

Totally agree! 2 sets (max nerds) on random towns can generate me 2,000-4,500 elixir, while 2 sets going through my neighbors usually only nets me around 200-300 tops.

Wow! That is a wicked payout :D The most i have received so far was just over 1000 elixir....i thought that was good but obviously not :lol:

Started on the first day. Playing every 2 hours. No donuts spent. Nerds are doing me proud. :) Collected nerds 7 times yesterday. Sent out 375 nerds.

XOkBXhq.png?1

With EA punishing me for visiting neighbors. It looks like I'll need to change my strategy to the random town attack.

150 of those 375 nerds went to the 30 neighbors I'm playing this event with. The rest of the neighbors were not reciprocating or just not playing, so I hid them.

• AlexzQuest
    44 posts
    edited August 2014
    i have no issues as u may see..

2vd4e36.png

df7d4i.png
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

XOkBXhq.png?1

150 of those 375 nerds went to the 30 neighbors I'm playing this event with. The rest of the neighbors were not reciprocating or just not playing, so I hid them.

Yeah, I was fighting the urge to do a list of who is being a helpful neighbor, who is not like I did for the SC event. But with the new change of lower payouts for visiting neighbors. I think I'll have to slim down mine down that way as well.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    AlexzQuest wrote:
    i have no issues as u may see..

2vd4e36.png

df7d4i.png

Ha, een taaltje die ik begrijp :wink:
    Ik vind het wel niet leuk dat de TSTO in het Nederlands nu gedaan wordt.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited August 2014

th?id=HN.608014013272099910&pid=15.1&P=0
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014

th?id=HN.608014013272099910&pid=15.1&P=0

Goggle translation...

Ha, a lingo which I understand
    I do not like it that Tsto is now done in Dutch.

Some of the Dutch players have purposefully changed to English.

• Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014

[Edit: Wrong person]
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Nine9Nines
    930 posts New member
    edited August 2014
    I guess they just realised people were rushing through this event so easily so they try to slow us down ;)

That would be my guess.
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited August 2014
    Nine9Nines wrote:
    I guess they just realised people were rushing through this event so easily so they try to slow us down ;)

That would be my guess.

Easily my ****.
  • MrClutch-1111
    346 posts
    edited August 2014
    I just finished chatting with support. The problem won't be fixed until next week when they release an update. I asked about compensation for the low amounts of elixir and gold and was told that it will be answered with the update.
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited August 2014
    I Just keep using random springfields. Don't use my neigbours anymore, only for revenge.
    This morning i recieved 2700 elixer and more then 600 gold! :shock:
  • kimmie24
    148 posts
    edited August 2014
    I was wondering what happened. It took forever to get the skin for Marge. At this rate, it will take me until the deadline to complete the event
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Are the smaller payouts per attack because of the whatchamacallit increases in defenses? I notice that when I upgrade a castle, sometimes it says that the reward for the elixir I'm spending is "increased defense" or something like that. I have no clue how this all works, and as long as I stay above the goal, I don't much care how it works. But could that increase in defense be decreasing the payout for the attacker?

Changing the rules in the middle of a game? Sheesh. If I wanted to see THAT, I'd turn on C-Span.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Are the smaller payouts per attack because of the whatchamacallit increases in defenses? I notice that when I upgrade a castle, sometimes it says that the reward for the elixir I'm spending is "increased defense" or something like that. I have no clue how this all works, and as long as I stay above the goal, I don't much care how it works. But could that increase in defense be decreasing the payout for the attacker?

Changing the rules in the middle of a game? Sheesh. If I wanted to see THAT, I'd turn on C-Span.

Defensive bonuses increase the time it takes before a building collapses. It might now be changing the payout as well, but I think that was accomplished by an update: IOW, they did change the rules in the middle of the game.
  • Pinpal00
    995 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

XOkBXhq.png?1

Do you mind if I ask how much sleep you're getting?!
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

XOkBXhq.png?1

Ha! Does not affect sleep. But playing ever two hours for 12 hours isn't for everyone. :)
    I'm front loading the event.

[Edit:
    Due to a glitch verified on 8/27, and the particular way I was playing, I lucked out and had some defeats counted as wins.
    See

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/25/10153960.page
    ]
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • AlexzQuest
    44 posts
    edited August 2014
    Pinpal00 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

XOkBXhq.png?1

Ha! Does not affect sleep. But playing ever two hours for 12 hours isn't for everyone. :)
    I'm front loading the event.

PLEASE everyone don't pay no attantion to this guy it's a HACKER OR A MOD USER...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.