EA Forums - Banner

MoopsDude: I salute you

Hear, hear!

Replies

• RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Aw man. Post some pics Moops, or let me in.
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I too would love to see this most excellent Springfield! Please?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    RSommons wrote:
    Aw man. Post some pics Moops, or let me in.

Ditto!! Pics would be good to see if I'm not allowed to join lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • RJK62284
    59 posts
    edited December 2012
    I agree, love watching his characters go through that obstical course.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    RJK62284 wrote:
    I agree, love watching his characters go through that obstical course.

Obstacle course??? Now I really wanna see that :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    Pictures or no credit!

And Peru, I've got to say that I love what you've done with your city hall/library/post office complex.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts New member
    edited December 2012
    You two should probably get an apartment together.
  • Starbuxs
    60 posts
    edited December 2012
    Now I want to both peru's and moops towns. Seriously screenshots people.
  • prodius54
    12 posts
    edited December 2012
    You can't make a post like this then leave us hanging without a pic...
  • arentwords
    114 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Pics or it didn't happen!
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    Oh yes, I've spent tons of time perusing his town, since it really is one of a kind. Although Christmas did change it quite a bit, I think for the better. The elves houses in the North Pole I'm sure will come down and who knows what he'll come up with next :wink:
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Pictures would not do it justice... especially since it changes constantly!
  • RSommons
    785 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    spiffshine wrote:
    Pictures would not do it justice... especially since it changes constantly!

Having just seen behind the curtain, I completely agree with you, pictures wouldn't work here. Moops, tip of the hat. Very innovative game play.

I quit.

Not really.
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    You two should probably get an apartment together.

I agree, pictures.....otherwise get a room. Not polite to dangle the carrot and hold back.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Thanks for the compliments everybody, but really it is a bit of a transitional mess at the moment. I just ripped up my Xmas layout and am just messing around a little before I put things together again.

Here is a link to a video from Xmas time showing an example of off road characters
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9165553.page#26221352
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    MoopsDude's awesome pics are all over this forum...do yourself a favor and find them!

And I'll apologize to Moops for PeruHomer--he's probably being flooded by friend requests. Sorry I contributed to the mess, hopeless as it may be...lol
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    MoopsDude's awesome pics are all over this forum...do yourself a favor and find them!

And I'll apologize to Moops for PeruHomer--he's probably being flooded by friend requests. Sorry I contributed to the mess, hopeless as it may be...lol

No need to apologise for me, I can do it for myself. Yes, Simpsons00001 is spot on and I do realise that I may have caused you problems MoopDude on the add me front but I really did want to publically commend you on such an awesome job. A real game changer. One look at your town and I really did suddenly think aww my town is *.

So i dont bump this thread too much, I also wanted to say cheers Mike and I think that you were really underselling your town in the other thread. Read a number of your posts and in my head you look exactly like your avatar. Not that I'm saying that in real life you look like a cartoon but you do have an uncanny resemblance to Hank Scorpio. Couldn't tell you why...

Finally, to RSommons, I tapped it today, liked it a lot and hope to be tapping it again tomorrow :)
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    peruhomer wrote:

No need to apologise for me, I can do it for myself. Yes, Simpsons00001 is spot on and I do realise that I may have caused you problems MoopDude on the add me front but I really did want to publically commend you on such an awesome job. A real game changer. One look at your town and I really did suddenly think aww my town is *.

So i dont bump this thread too much, I also wanted to say cheers Mike and I think that you were really underselling your town in the other thread. Read a number of your posts and in my head you look exactly like your avatar. Not that I'm saying that in real life you look like a cartoon but you do have an uncanny resemblance to Hank Scorpio. Couldn't tell you why...

Finally, to RSommons, I tapped it today, liked it a lot and hope to be tapping it again tomorrow :)

Just to be clear, that was a comical apology, not an admonishment. I know it can be hard to pick up tone on a forum, so didn't want there to be any misunderstandings. This thread is needed, and it led to me feeling like a VIP and getting to spend a few minutes in Moops town. It was probably the most enjoyable part of my night!

D6CBBA4A-A1A5-466E-B2EC-B3BFF1F5DEE6-3805-00000F7B8E2EA121.jpg

and seeing this mugshot on the news was a close 2nd...
    220A94C7-530C-4EDD-A91E-41AAFF16D654-3805-00000F6950B837AD.jpg

man...I wish I had my mugshot(s), they don't like it when you smile
  • peruhomer
    1325 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    peruhomer wrote:

Just to be clear, that was a comical apology, not an admonishment. I know it can be hard to pick up tone on a forum, so didn't want there to be any misunderstandings. This thread is needed, and it led to me feeling like a VIP and getting to spend a few minutes in Moops town. It was probably the most enjoyable part of my night!

D6CBBA4A-A1A5-466E-B2EC-B3BFF1F5DEE6-3805-00000F7B8E2EA121.jpg

and seeing this mugshot on the news was a close 2nd...
    220A94C7-530C-4EDD-A91E-41AAFF16D654-3805-00000F6950B837AD.jpg

man...I wish I had my mugshot(s), they don't like it when you smile

No worries, I think a similar thing happened in my message. I wasn't trying to criticise you for apologising for me but I can see how that may have come across. Mind you, it's only right you now add me :wink:
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yep always a cool board to go visit.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!