EA Forums - Banner

Update! Woot! Time to decorate Burns Manor!!!!

Prev13
What....I am in here now, wow, no update for me, might have to log out and log back in, but I am doing the neighbor cash horde right now

Replies

  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited December 2012
    Honestly?? Lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    so what was the cost?
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    mdfriend wrote:
    What....I am in here now, wow, no update for me, might have to log out and log back in, but I am doing the neighbor cash horde right now


    don't stop racking up the cash...you'll need it!
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nice photoshop !!
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I should push past 1M, is that enough?
  • strola07
    38 posts
    edited December 2012
    Say what lol
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, I'm saying hoax.

    9:45 EST on a Sunday is an awfully odd time for an update.
  • hugodl
    74 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nice photoshop !!

    I'd say Paint :lol:
  • rawmel3
    276 posts
    edited December 2012
    For MS Paint that is a pretty decent job
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Usually I would say yes, but you are talking about the guy that has the most amazing walkthrough of quests that are 100% accurate
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    mdfriend wrote:
    Usually I would say yes, but you are talking about the guy that has the most amazing walkthrough of quests that are 100% accurate

    Obvious fake, the lines are too good for this game.
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited December 2012
    There's also no snow on the building. All the buildings are snow covered right now.
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Yes, I hear all that, but I am drunk, so I see what I want to see, and it looks good to me...what lines, I see many
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    hugodl wrote:
    Nice photoshop !!

    I'd say Paint :lol:


    What kind of degenerate would take 10 minutes to download a free paint program and do such a devious thing?


    Sorry guys, just got way too bored today...was going to post these images I found from some random dude, but figured I could punish a few people for making me read through all their **** posts to find those few gems.


    @mdfriend - I hope I have not betrayed your trust.


    here's the pics I was gonna post, just some dude trying to get into game design (Burns Manor & Wiggum House), this is his <a href="http://mharringtonvga.blogspot.com/2012/09/wiggum-house.html">website</a>:

    Wiggum_House_zpsada80f41.png
    BurnsManor_zps9ad6becb.png
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    hugodl wrote:
    Nice photoshop !!

    I'd say Paint :lol:


    What kind of degenerate would take 10 minutes to download a free paint program and do such a devious thing?


    Sorry guys, just got way too bored today...was going to post these images I found from some random dude, but figured I could punish a few people for making me read through all their **** posts to find those few gems.


    @mdfriend - I hope I have not betrayed your trust.


    here's the pics I was gonna post, just some dude trying to get into game designing:

    Wiggum_House_zpsada80f41.png
    BurnsManor_zps9ad6becb.png

    Nope, my trust is still there, basically you have taken the time to assemble the only thread I have bookmarked..and you update it, nah you, as far as I am concerned have earned a whole lot of trust, would prefer to believe what you post over many others
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    hugodl wrote:
    Nice photoshop !!

    I'd say Paint :lol:


    What kind of degenerate would take 10 minutes to download a free paint program and do such a devious thing?


    Sorry guys, just got way too bored today...was going to post these images I found from some random dude, but figured I could punish a few people for making me read through all their **** posts to find those few gems.


    @mdfriend - I hope I have not betrayed your trust.


    here's the pics I was gonna post, just some dude trying to get into game designing:

    Wiggum_House_zpsada80f41.png
    BurnsManor_zps9ad6becb.png

    The house looks closer to the game. The manor looks computer generated (aka CAD).
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    You got me. I was frantically searching for my iPad before realizing it was upstairs!!

    Nice one. :)
  • xrobotlove
    538 posts
    edited December 2012
    Roonil2 wrote:
    There's also no snow on the building. All the buildings are snow covered right now.

    I'd say this is the only proof needed that its photoshopped. Ah, so close.

    Edit: oops I had the window open for too long before posting.. Okay so not photoshopped, just trolled ;) Well in any case, I actually really like that green house. Obv it will ever be in the game, but I hope they do add more nice houses...
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    xrobotlove wrote:
    Roonil2 wrote:
    There's also no snow on the building. All the buildings are snow covered right now.

    I'd say this is the only proof needed that its photoshopped. Ah, so close.

    Ah yes, good point, but I am going down with the ship screw you all, it is effin real, I stick by Simpsons00001....hey by the way xrobot, I sent you an invite, trying to get more friends here that are forum people, if you want to accept that would be mightily appreciated, and if not, well understood
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    xrobotlove wrote:
    Roonil2 wrote:
    There's also no snow on the building. All the buildings are snow covered right now.

    I'd say this is the only proof needed that its photoshopped. Ah, so close.


    No Snow? Are you guys insane? xrobotlove--don't you SEE it in my town? lol
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!