EA Forums - Banner

So this event is fun and everything but...

Prev1
My guess is that more content will be added to it somewhere along the way.

Replies

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

I hope, i think it to or maybe a level up update in between.
  • killerjaws69
    19 posts
    edited August 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

That would be great! I actually hope that there will be new content for the event, and that the new event skins will have an upgrade in how much elixir they get per task because I would much rather get cash + bonus instead a measly 25 elixir for a long task.
  • charlychalk
    18 posts
    edited August 2014
    I just have the last two personal prizes left to get (almost there), and I'm a 100% freemium player who hasn't spent any donuts on speeding up tasks. With an event as long as this, I reckon we'll be getting a level update soon as well as a few more things to spend our non-addictive elixr on (perhaps a bonfire, or an archery set for Lisa to keep at her castle.), and I reckon at the end of a quest we'll all have one "hero" nerd who has survived all the attacks and will reside in our towns forever (would be cool if he could be upgraded, too.).

Looking forward to reading everyone else's theories :D
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6379 posts Moderator
    edited August 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

It's highly unlikely that more Clash of Clones content will be released.

Although there should be Level updates & tie-ins to hold us over before the Halloween event.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Bravewall wrote:

Although there should be Level updates & tie-ins to hold us over before the Halloween event.

The 4 nerds might be added as playable characters/npc's, since they have unlock messages.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6379 posts Moderator
    edited August 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

The 4 nerds might be added as playable characters/npc's, since they have unlock messages.

That's also a possibility and if they do, they will surely be NPc's
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    They'll extend it another week loll
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    urlaub694 wrote:
    Bravewall wrote:

They have unlock messages? Were these discovered by someone digging through code or are they viewable somehow?
  • ZennGlenn
    1782 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Solid interesting theories & most make decent sense...
    I'll keep hope alive for a Medieval-Chilli-Cookoff :!: :twisted:
    ...Now THAT would live up to 'crazy bananas' :lol:
    Seriously though, the creative possibilities & episode tie-ins are endless... I reiterate, as I've mentioned in previous threads how well this theme blends in w/the fun Fall flavor & can indeed likely transition / overlap into a combined Halloween update
    :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    The point of attacking etc after I have everything is to help my neighbours who dont have everything.
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    I suspect that EA simply underestimated how quickly people would accumulate gold and elixir.

Still, since it's obvious now, and they did add those other things to the files, here's hoping they decide to add something to the event later.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Better than not having enough time to earn all prizes.
    Happy tapping
  • TzipiTzipora
    173 posts
    edited August 2014
    I've been wondering and hoping too. I will admit while **** isn't really my style, I've loved the dialog and quests in the game, the barbarian on a date with Smithers- hilariously awesome! I wish that was a permanent task for. Those two because it just amuses me so much.

I'm a sometimes premium player (I play with itunes cards earned from survey websites so I'm not a big spender, so to speak) but I haven't really seen anything worth my donuts in the **** stuff and so playing the event completely freemium I've got all but the last prize which I expect to get within just the next few days. I do igure I will help friends. I have a solid handful of them that I've already been attacking back and forth with. I play many times a day so its easy to spare the nerds already. Still got some friend spots open if anyone wants to add me, attack me even just once and I'll remember you're one of the ones to focus my attacks on.

But yeah, if we've got more than another month left I really hope there will be more to do. I'm also pretty close to level 43 so I'm looking at this game I've poured so much time into and seeing there's not much left to do so for the sake of my addiction and all of yours, here's hoping they've got some awesome stuff coming up soon.

Does anyone know if we're supposed to get new skins towards the end as some have suggested reflecting our upgrades to the characters or will it be more like our friends can click the characters and a little thing will just say they're level 19 or something? Many seem to be suggesting special skins but I'm just not sure I believe that- seems like a lot of work for the developers. But then do we stop getting gold once we reach the last prize? I guess then we call only upgrade so far.
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited August 2014
    I also play the Family Guy game and their current commie-con event has them scrambling for new things. I earned all prizes even though I got on a week late.
  • delegg629524
    337 posts
    edited August 2014
    This is still better than the Easter event! That is when I uninstalled this game! Then I came back for a week for the July 4th event. Uninstall again! Much happier with this event! I may stick around this time.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    This is still better than the Easter event! That is when I uninstalled this game! Then I came back for a week for the July 4th event. Uninstall again! Much happier with this event! I may stick around this time.

1. Easter sucked more
    2. 4th of July was awesome. Giuseppe is awesome.
    3. This event sucks, I got wizard marge and then stopped.
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    There's a possibility we'll get more **** content, otherwise I guess its just raid each other for pointless upgrades :P
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, this event is rather lame and I'm astonished that they're charging donuts for crappy walls and such. Pathetic.

• A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Donut welfare program coming in October.
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Yeah, this event is rather lame and I'm astonished that they're charging donuts for crappy walls and such. Pathetic.

You can make your first castle as big as you want without spending any donuts at all. We have received up to 30 free donuts during this event. Anyone with a shred of creativity can do awesome things to expand Bart's and Lisa's castles using existing non-premium game items. But go ahead being "astonished" at EA for charging 2 donuts for a wall section.
    New neighbors always welcome!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.