• ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Edit double posted
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    Has anyone received notifications when someone is raiding your town in different languages ?
  • qas44n
    6 posts
    edited August 2014
    I keep losing gold from attackers to my town. When they are attacking me and I go to Krusties park then come back all the attackers are gone and their points.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    qas44n wrote:
    I keep losing gold from attackers to my town. When they are attacking me and I go to Krusties park then come back all the attackers are gone and their points.

That is a known glitch. There is no fix other than not going to KL. The only work around is to make sure you clear all the shields and destroyed building before going.
  • loner_chick
    32 posts Member
    edited August 2014
    ACE19711 wrote:
    Has anyone received notifications when someone is raiding your town in different languages ?

Yes I had this tonight. It's weird because I know person is not my friend. It was in Asian characters.
  • cbratushesky
    144 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    How are you levelling up your castles? Maxing out one and then on to the next?
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    How are you levelling up your castles? Maxing out one and then on to the next?

All I want from leveling is the increase in nerds and the max total. What I don't want is the increase in town defense. So I get the nerd benefit from all three before moving to the next defense level. I don't think I'll upgrade past level 19.
  • Mortus668
    3 posts
    edited September 2014
    About attacking Other Springfield; it won't defend, but it does rebuild after attacks are finished. So if you plan attacks within 12 hrs you can attack 2 castles a second time, resulting in 125 elixer every day. 8)
  • ItsLiafen
    7 posts
    edited September 2014
    Got all the prizes yesterday, but I can't complete the quest since I need the Burns Manor and I'm only at Lvl 19 :( I really hope I can cross that till the event ends...
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Mortus668 wrote:
    About attacking Other Springfield; it won't defend, but it does rebuild after attacks are finished. So if you plan attacks within 12 hrs you can attack 2 castles a second time, resulting in 125 elixer every day. 8)

That's weird mine doesn't do that. I usually visit it around the same time each day and my other SF castles are only available every other day. Mine still take the full 27hrs to reset. Nice bonus for you though.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    ItsLiafen wrote:
    Got all the prizes yesterday, but I can't complete the quest since I need the Burns Manor and I'm only at Lvl 19 :( I really hope I can cross that till the event ends...

Yeah, you need Smithers but if you don't get him before the end you won't miss much.

Congrats on completing the prizes!
  • ligtreb
    2 posts
    edited September 2014
    I got all the prizes too as of today.

Question: Is it still worth it to continue to get gold and elixir?

It says in the game if I get 8000 more gold, I'll get some kind of elixir bonus, just wondering if there are any benefits to that. Can that eventually be converted into money or donuts?

Thanks to any of you who know, and sorry if this is a repeat question, I don't see that anywhere else here.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    ligtreb wrote:
    I got all the prizes too as of today.

Question: Is it still worth it to continue to get gold and elixir?

It says in the game if I get 8000 more gold, I'll get some kind of elixir bonus, just wondering if there are any benefits to that. Can that eventually be converted into money or donuts?

Thanks to any of you who know, and sorry if this is a repeat question, I don't see that anywhere else here.

Congrats!

The extra elixir can buy you extra barbarian castle walls, towers. gates and wagons. banners and stocks.
    The extra gold allows you to upgrade the characters. Any benefit in the end? Maybe, hinted at bragging rights.

The 8000 gold bonus is lame. A whopping 1000 elixir. No donuts.

I'm hoping EA will fix the level 21 & up castle upgrade prize price from its current 105K down to 10.5K for premium walls.

I just keep playing and earning because for me it is better than doing nothing in the game.
  • Neglecterino
    5175 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    ItsLiafen wrote:

I had the same issue in my B-town but I was at a higher level. Smithers comes as part of the "Executive Lackey" quest. Interestingly for me, that quest started even before I had finished the quests "Hibbert Family Practice" and "Hospital Quests". I think you will have time.

• Mortus668
    3 posts
    edited September 2014
    Mortus668 wrote:

That's weird mine doesn't do that. I usually visit it around the same time each day and my other SF castles are only available every other day. Mine still take the full 27hrs to reset. Nice bonus for you though.

You need to spend a lot of nerds for this but i always do 2 x 9hr attacks and 1 x 18 hr, after 9 hrs come back to O.S. and attack the two finished castles again for 9 hrs. It will reset in 24 hrs that way.
  • syNergize19
    28 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Anyone think they actually make the adjustment to the elixir price for castles level 21 and up? I've got all the prizes already and don't mind sending out nerds for elixir but trying to get one wall for 105k elixir is just not worth it for.
  • amazonprimechic
    1260 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Mortus668 wrote:
    Mortus668 wrote:

You need to spend a lot of nerds for this but i always do 2 x 9hr attacks and 1 x 18 hr, after 9 hrs come back to O.S. and attack the two finished castles again for 9 hrs. It will reset in 24 hrs that way.

Ok, I got it now.
    Yeah, I only use one nerd at a time. If you want an even bigger payout instead of attacking Other SF with multiple nerds per building. Use those same nerds and attack random town castles right before bed. As long as you don't log in before the defense time is complete you are guaranteed to win. Example 2 X 9hr random castle attacks. Log out, Wait at least 9hrs, Log back in, Win 2 x 140 (280) elixir. May also cost you less nerds since you can find castles with lower defense times compared to OSF.
  • BlankVerse99
    51 posts
    edited September 2014
    The best strategy for the Other Springfield is to use three nerds per castle and one nerd per house. That way all the buildings will complete in 24 hours.
  • avg_joe_c
    67 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    The best strategy for the Other Springfield is to use three nerds per castle and one nerd per house. That way all the buildings will complete in 24 hours.

I'm not sure about that. Rather than waste two extra nerds per castle, I'd rather have those six nerds earn 840 elixir and 300 gold by attacking random castles.

Last night, I got up to max nerds then waited for my castles to be ready to give even more nerds. I then sent out 200 nerds one at a time to random castles and waited to log in for 17 hours. When I logged in, I had 27,232 elixir and 9,769 gold waiting for me. I think I finally figured out the winning strategy!

I'm not sure I'll do that every day, though. I don't want to neglect my neighbors, especially now that level 44 is out.
  • kimamartin105
    13 posts
    edited September 2014
    I'm level 16 and I finaly got Moe's and Marge. I unlocked her cloack a while ago but it's not equipping. I have a quest where I have to level up Marge but she's not showing up at the castle. I'm stuck and I don't know what to do.
    Edit: Nevermind, I forgot the wizard Marge was in my inventory
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.