EA Forums - Banner

Happy new year screenshots?

Prev1
Seems no one did. Don't use that flowers, it is dificult to read. Use large hedges...

Replies

• petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm still at the countdown.
    HAJzb.png
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I didn't But i placed my own message in my Springfield .
  • arnoutVI
    604 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I'm still at the countdown.
    HAJzb.png

I Saw that yesterday
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited December 2012
    Had to be done...

image.jpg

I've had Barney sleeping there since Christmas. Seems about right. My other characters are all at a party somewhere.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Glock23D wrote:
    Seems no one did. Don't use that flowers, it is dificult to read. Use large hedges...

Didn't want to spend the money for the large hedges when it was just temporary....and oh boy it was super temporary! It was causing so much crashing that I've already taken it down.

Oh well....I've got the screenshot to remember it by lol.

Petergeenan - I saw that earlier this morning, it looks great!

Tony68k - that looks awesome, I put the ambulance by mine to cart away all the over intoxicated celebrators.
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Tony68k - that looks awesome, I put the ambulance by mine to cart away all the over intoxicated celebrators.

Love it! Got an ambulance outside my stadium. Got a canon on stage, there's bound to be an accident...

image.jpg

I'm in awe of your "work". You have inspired so many 3D Simpson designers on here. I don't have the patience to set up the screenshots like you do. I've tried but I wind up mentally roaming off and missing it.
  • stuartcurran
    309 posts
    edited December 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    lissarv68 wrote:

Love it! Got an ambulance outside my stadium. Got a canon on stage, there's bound to be an accident...

image.jpg

Would that be a reference to a certain wife of a devout Catholic who was knocked off the top of a stadium by a (t-shirt) canon? 8)
  • Tony68k
    279 posts
    edited December 2012

Would that be a reference to a certain wife of a devout Catholic who was knocked off the top of a stadium by a (t-shirt) canon? 8)

Lol, this time Maude will be saved! And it'll have to be Sideshow Mel not a t-shirt...
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    Tony68k wrote:
    image.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!! i just spent 15min trying to figure out how you did that! very creative.
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited December 2012
  • kymie1988
    253 posts
    edited December 2012

As much as I LOVE that screenshot, you very nearly cost my game to crash when I was On a 2k per tap friend run :lol:

But I survived, so I forgive you :wink:
  • petergeenen
    948 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    kymie1988 wrote:

As much as I LOVE that screenshot, you very nearly cost my game to crash when I was On a 2k per tap friend run :lol:

Oops. :oops: Pfffffffwww!!! It's very slow at my end too. It'll be gone in a few hours. :lol:

• spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Happy New Year Peter (and everyone else)! I love that you have Kent Brockman ringing in the new year in style. Maybe I'll have an umbrella drink tonight, but I won't be doing any sunbathing in the snow.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    kymie1988 wrote:

LOL! Thanks for the warning. Will be sure to visit him towards the end. I'm not doing the friend bonus thing but I do so hate to crash.

I can't imagine 2K per tap! That's insane.
  • Asy370Z
    94 posts
    edited December 2012
    Just realised i still have my halloween decorations up... :shock:
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    Asy370Z wrote:

yeah so do i. the skeletons hanging from the trees have scarves and gloves on. and the witch cauldron is a like a boiling pot to help keep people warm.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    dougsbeard wrote:
    Asy370Z wrote:

yeah so do i. the skeletons hanging from the trees have scarves and gloves on. and the witch cauldron is a like a boiling pot to help keep people warm.

Cletus, Willie, and Muntz are moonshiners....you know they are! So the cauldron is in the woods by their homes surrounded by moonshine barrels (aka radioactive waste barrels). The skeletons are there too because they are hoarders and have to keep everything they find including the pumpkins.
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    dq0kr5.jpg
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    MoopsDude wrote:
    dq0kr5.jpg

You win!

LOL.....we are not worthy.

But seriously, that is awesome!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!