EA Forums - Banner

I can confirm there is no update yet. i am really waiting

A warning to you
misleading info is a NO in this forum you could get banned for that

Replies

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    To be fair, you were given a chance to change the title of your topic.

Twas good for a larf, but once you were warned you should have ended it.
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    ...& Summer is indeed NOT over til late September when actual level update should arrive, & furthermore in my groovy locale it very much remains thru end of Oct., when we'll be deeply enjoying Halloween Simpsons style8)
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ohhhhhhhhh.

Well pin a rose on my nose, did i just know something before you guys knew? LOL

Have fun everybody.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Had you waited just a bit longer....
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    You're welcome and i accept your apologies... :)

• richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    Ugh.... can someone explain to this utter moron what a joke is...
  • barryriddl474
    4818 posts Member
    edited September 2014

A joke is when it's funny to everyone and not just the person telling the joke.
  • MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited September 2014

Bingo.
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    terend2013 wrote:
    Ohhhhhhhhh.

Well pin a rose on my nose, did i just know something before you guys knew? LOL

Have fun everybody.

No. You claimed that Level 44 was here. It's not.
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    i know... i was going to go back and edit the post but it was locked. LOL

Anyway guys, i apologize. I'm probably the biggest simpsons fan here anyway. Didn't realize it was such a sensitive topic, and that people lost time, money jobs and elixir over it. The NYSE halted trading for a minute. I heard airport delays skyrocketed, and the price of oil plummeted...The republicans will win back the house. i don't think we'll ever recover :(

Purple purple PURPLE!!

• MISTER ZOMBEE
    4696 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    terend2013 wrote:
    i know... i was going to go back and edit the post but it was locked. LOL

Anyway guys, i apologize. I'm probably the biggest simpsons fan here anyway. Didn't realize it was such a sensitive topic, and that people lost time, money jobs and elixir over it. The NYSE halted trading for a minute. I heard airport delays skyrocketed, and the price of oil plummeted...The republicans will win back the house. i don't think we'll ever recover :(

Purple purple PURPLE!!

Oh i doubt this.

Could care less about the rest of your sarcasm.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    are you the guy that had 5 threads locked in 2 days with a different alias
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    No, not me. I don't waste time. I did join a day after you though :)

BTW-not really feeling the **** update. not much more reason to keep up raids. just enough to get one each of the one time elixir items. And ach "Premium" item gives nothing back and has been offered before. Where's the Mapple store? I think there may be another update next Wednesday (shhhhh if it comes true, you did not hear that from me)

I'm saving my doughnuts for the Chili cook off!
  • jraffa50
    559 posts
    edited September 2014
    I still don't understand the funny part about announcing a new update when there isn't one.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014

I think originality is also a factor. How many identical "jokes" have we seen, here? How many identical statements that it truly is funny and super original, but we just don't get it because we're too uptight?

Yawn. It's not funny and you're not a forward-thinking, original prankster. You're doing what dozens have been banned for already. Good luck with that.
  • ZennGlenn
    1723 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Ehh, until he/she screws up again I do think we can ease off a bit in light of the solid Simpsons fan -Sarcasm apology post was indeed of decent quality... fair amount to be happy about anyhow w/the actual update we DID get... just go get your groovy guillotines & keep 'em handy :!: :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!