EA Forums - Banner

is anyone else crashing with most recent update?

Replies

• cokernut001
    13 posts
    edited September 2014
    My game is basically unplayable since the updates yesterday. On two different devices too. Hitting the + for assigning nerds crashes more often than not. But also just playing in my town causes constant crashes.
  • smharris129
    239 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Since yesterdays update I can't visit neighbors or raid random towns without crashing every 3 or 4 towns. I have a couple neighbors whose towns crash my game every time I try to visit. Sorry neighbors but I can't visit until this gets fixed.
  • jfcal2005
    52 posts
    edited September 2014
    +1
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited September 2014
    Edit: nvm I crash like crazy, took me almost an hour to send 220 nerds.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited September 2014
    yeah im crashing again non-stop.. tried to do my friends and crashed a total of 78 times whilst doing so..

I dont understand how they make the Game worse every time they try to fix it......
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Is it mainly players on Android like me who are experiencing frequent crashing while visiting neighbors since the 4.10.3 update from the Play Store?

Please post on this thread in the Bugs&Issues forum.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/10163794.page
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yep, also have more craches then usual :cry:
  • FeeFyeFoeFum
    245 posts
    edited September 2014
    Did a fresh install about a week ago, sorted out the frequent 'unfortunately the simpsons tapped out app has stopped' messages after the app folded up.

Since the update - many, many crashes. No message, just a freeze of the game and back to the phone screen.

Time for another reinstall methinks.

Android user - Galaxy S4 mini
  • PhoenixUP7
    65 posts
    edited September 2014
    Indeed, totally unplayable. It's unfair EA !
  • laurianric18
    224 posts
    edited September 2014
    Can't get in at all. It loads the town, then crashes. Tried uninstall/reinstall (for the first time ever!), still the same problem. EA, my town is in smoldering ruins by now. I can't see the new level. I already couldn't visit my neighbors. PLEASE fix it quick!
  • postdoom
    68 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Definitely noticing significant crashing when attacking neighbours since i updated......something that wasn't an issue prior to the update :roll: :(
  • Annathewicked
    4713 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Crashing - redesigning, visiting, playing - - - - - - - hate the crashing!
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • Davit001
    19 posts
    edited September 2014
    My game constantly crashes now. It has been unplayable on multiple devices since the updates yesterday.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    This is actually the longest stint of not crashing ive had in a very long time.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    my game crashes a lot as well, but then it did that before the update also

android LG G2
  • GamerPerfection
    208 posts
    edited September 2014
    I haven't installed the PlayStore update yet because I don't want this constant crashing. I had that before and hated it, not having it again.
  • Arbok9782
    525 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Mine crashes whenever I attack a Pumpkin House and, I assume, whenever I go to a town that has a Pumpkin House being raided.

That means it crashes very often, even with me avoiding the Pumpkin House.

On an Android Samsung Galaxy S5. Opened a ticket with EA about this.
  • FeeFyeFoeFum
    245 posts
    edited September 2014
    Arbok9782 wrote:
    Mine crashes whenever I attack a Pumpkin House and, I assume, whenever I go to a town that has a Pumpkin House being raided.

That means it crashes very often, even with me avoiding the Pumpkin House.

On an Android Samsung Galaxy S5. Opened a ticket with EA about this.

Yup, it does seem to me that the pumpkin house is defo a culprit in something dodgy. If I attack it, the game freezes and crashes. So many of my friends I can't even visit their SF - soon as it tries to load me into their town, crash - crash - crash.

Very boring already
  • joniferous
    509 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I haven't been able to visit neighbours for a few days and now I can't do random invasions either, and the lag now lasts even after defending.
  • jaytothen
    25 posts
    edited September 2014
    I can't even open the game at this point. Deleted reinstalled and still is happening. Inexcusable.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!