EA Forums - Banner

Where did the Christmas Stockings thread go?

Replies

• nnhoang1122
    81 posts
    edited January 2013
    I have a jail broken phone but no hacks - unless you consider time skipping a hack. Like I said though, it happened to me once without time skipping. I just won't open and close the app 100's of times while recording in hopes the stocking will show up!

Will do what you said though.
    Just remember that the stocking is gone after I exit the app, so after I do what you say I'll do the time skipping and get the stocking in one video.... Gonna be a long one!
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Is the option to buy the stocking still there for you?

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that after you quit the game it's gone.

That right there plus all those ridiculous steps you say we have to do and the one guy saying once they logged in it was gone has me skeptical. Until a wider number of people, and ones who have been consistently active on here, say they got this without going through all kinds of tricks and hoops and they don't instantly go away when you log in or log out I'm not going to believe this is a valid update.
  • nnhoang1122
    81 posts
    edited January 2013
    Those are just the steps that has worked for me reproduce the event.
    I'll repeat myself again. The first time it happened to me, I didn't do any steps - it just popped up after i returned to my town from collecting coins from neighbors.
  • Chibihalo
    376 posts
    edited January 2013
    Those are just the steps that has worked for me reproduce the event.
    I'll repeat myself again. The first time it happened to me, I didn't do any steps - it just popped up after i returned to my town from collecting coins from neighbors.

A little too convent that it's only happened to two or three people who only came on here to get friends and didn't want to post until "something interesting" happened and not a wider number of people who are consistently active on the forums. The fact that they or a lot of people in Australia haven't posted en mass about this and what they got and mentioning their best Mystery Stocking in their signatures has me very reluctant to believe it's true.
  • nnhoang1122
    81 posts
    edited January 2013
    What does Australia have to with this?

There's only 4 items you can get from the stocking btw, 1-3 donuts and a reindeer.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Omg, who cares.....seriously, why can't you all just accept he got the mystery stockings.
    Jesus next you'll be asking to see his birth certificate.
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    The video and the stocking graphics are pretty convincing. I noticed that, while purchasing 2 Mystery Stockings, your coin count did go from 148 to 98 to 48 so that math is correct...

However, after getting the stockings you placed 2 reindeer, quit, opened the game again... and there were no reindeer. I second esenpi's suggestions for another video.

When you time-travelled your phone back to December 1st (before the event even started), was the Christmas stuff and snow gone?
  • nnhoang1122
    81 posts
    edited January 2013
    I didn't quit, the game crashed... Seems to happen a lot with this game lol

Dec 1st, Christmas stuff and snow are still there. I just tested my method again and it works. Stay tooned guys! You'll just have to endure the hardest part after I make the video.., Canadian upload speeds :lol:
  • spiffshine
    1978 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Well, I for one am pretty excited about getting some stuff for my coins. I'm glad I did not buy a herd of reindeer with my precious donuts. :) Thanks nnhoang1122!
  • nnhoang1122
    81 posts
    edited January 2013
    Seems this thread, a guy that knows how to access files inside the game says it's an upcoming event!

I'll still make the video for you guys though... liking my stay on this forum. :wink:

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/60/9196408.page
  • kgirl32
    462 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    jaffaface wrote:
    Omg, who cares.....seriously, why can't you all just accept he got the mystery stockings.
    Jesus next you'll be asking to see his birth certificate.

It better be the long form! :x
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013

Dec 1st, Christmas stuff and snow are still there. I just tested my method again and it works. Stay tooned guys! You'll just have to endure the hardest part after I make the video.., Canadian upload speeds :lol:

It's like we are in the Stone Age of Internet. :evil:

I hope this event starts soon. I got coins burning a hole in my pocket. :lol:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013

It's like we are in the Stone Age of Internet. :evil:

I hope this event starts soon. I got coins burning a hole in my pocket. :lol:

If this is true makes me want to start collecting the Santa coins again lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited January 2013
    It's true. It just happened to me. I just jumped ahead to January 4th and boom. I dont usually jump ahead but I was curious lol

Damnit!!! I've been vandalizing people recently instead of getting coins -.-
  • arentwords
    114 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Man, I wish that I was gullible enough to believe everything that I read on the Internet.
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to spend my 4500 coins and write everything I get lol lets see how much I get
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    It's true. It just happened to me. I just jumped ahead to January 4th and boom. I dont usually jump ahead but I was curious lol

Damnit!!! I've been vandalizing people recently instead of getting coins -.-
    Holy merkin schmitt! I just time shifted back to October 20 and I am getting all the Halloween stuff. This time shifting really works.

BTW I have a bridge in NY for sale.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I'm going to spend my 4500 coins and write everything I get lol lets see how much I get
    Dont forget the screen shots and video.
  • jaffaface
    903 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I've put all my decorations back up, seens how I'm going to collect stocking for coins, I need more coins, because I went and spent mine on a stupid Funzo doll.

I can't stay or I'll start to cry.
  • butterfly660
    229 posts
    edited January 2013
    rolybert7 wrote:
    Dont forget the screen shots and video.

I dont even know how to do that lol
    Plus there's already pics and video from other people!

I have opened about 20 and still no reindeer! All have been 1-3 donuts
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!