EA Forums - Banner

Marge Tetherball (FP Prize)

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    Maybe I'm alone on the other side- I think this FP prize is amazing!
    Such a funny moment from such a great episode.
    I'm sure us tappers will find a use for it.
    It was a funny moment, but it's a weird decoration. I'm not sure what to do with it, either.
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I'm putting mine by my junkyard area near the tire fire. There already some swingsets and waste there so it should fit in nicely.
  • edited September 2014
    Mine will be taking the king slot on my giant chess board, the other king is the homer barbarian statue, better then the Cupid cherubs I had as the kings
  • suetopia
    4229 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    The Simpson's backyard us where I was going to put it, but I'm running out of space there. So I put it behind their backyard - I have a nice little space behind there with bushes and some trees. Looks okay, I think...
  • darrenholm736
    1277 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I won this FP prize yesterday. Initially, I was looking forward to receiving it but now I have, it does look a bit odd and doesn't really seem to fit in anywhere.

I've placed it in front of my Sit N Rotate for no other reason than the ball rotates around the statue.

• kenalbon89
    365 posts
    edited September 2014
    I won this FP prize yesterday. Initially, I was looking forward to receiving it but now I have, it does look a bit odd and doesn't really seem to fit in anywhere.

I've placed it in front of my Sit N Rotate for no other reason than the ball rotates around the statue.

It is an ugly looking thing, isn't it.
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Think it's really ugly - can't seem to find anywhere suitable for it. If the FPs are not very interesting it's going to put people off playing. I'm already bored with CofC as well. Have noticed a downturn in the number of attacks so I think others are losing interest too.
  • Jblue8298
    7994 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    kenalbon89 wrote:

It is an ugly looking thing, isn't it.
    +1

I put it in front of the high school
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    FeeJay1111 wrote:
    Think it's really ugly - can't seem to find anywhere suitable for it. If the FPs are not very interesting it's going to put people off playing. I'm already bored with CofC as well. Have noticed a downturn in the number of attacks so I think others are losing interest too.

Or people are not attacking because your defense is too high.

Does the statue have a multiplier at least? It's HUGE compared to what I expected, but im like 30pts away from getting it.
  • HappyGamer73
    2407 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Doesn't say anything about bonuses or multipliers. Just a description - Marge Tetherball.
  • ZennGlenn
    1766 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Certainly kinda bizarre... thinking it might just go by the other non - functional tetherball :roll:
  • HappyGamer73
    2407 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I put mine next to Homer's Barbarian statue for now. Kind of hoping he'll spontaneously cut her head off or something - if not it might just go back to storage.
  • starshipvi49
    1129 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    Maybe I'm alone on the other side- I think this FP prize is amazing!
    Such a funny moment from such a great episode.
    I'm sure us tappers will find a use for it.

+1 :thumbup:
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    dhlennon wrote:
    Am I alone in wondering what this item is meant to be or where to place it? I've put mine in my schoolyard, but even there it looks weird as it looks like a statue.
    Agree. This thing is odd...
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    It's supposed to be weird and kinda ugly. Read the description as to where it came from earlier in this thread, and you'll see why. :)

I put mine in an area where I put little things I don't have a place for, as if it's a display area. I'll post a picture a little later.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I have received the tenth friendship prize yesterday which is Marge Tetherball. I think it was meant to be a statue so I put mine beside a building to make it stand out on its own. I have done the same with the Bonsai and also the Plum Trees. I do think that the Marge Tetherball does really seem like a very odd decoration to currently have in the game. I thought that we would have got a better prize since it was the tenth FP level.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I put mine by the prison, since Marge being in prison caused the whole mess. (It also hides the weird Jimmy Carter face.)
  • feelingblind
    16 posts
    edited September 2014
    This made little sense in the episode, so several years later with no context it definitely feels out of place in the game.
  • HWick_Bluenose
    882 posts
    edited September 2014
    This made little sense in the episode, so several years later with no context it definitely feels out of place in the game.

They are running out of ideas since the Stonecutters event. The **** event has jumped the shark IMO. This statue is a symptom. I don't know if the production team has new personnel but the signs aren't good.
  • jukan00
    2320 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Got it last night. Love it. Cracks me up every time I look at it.
    For those looking for a place- this is a huge stretch and would need to be explained (so yeah, maybe not the best, eh)
    if you have a downtrodden area you could put it there next to a brown house- or hibbert's unfinished shed because President Carter is affiliated with Habitat for Humanity and they build affordable homes for low income families.
    Yes. Yes I know. Way too much thought put into this. :-)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.