Me too but nothing new added :cry:
I think they fix harp of death :wink:

Replies

• patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Did all your shields disappear? Or aren't you allowing your houses go all the way to destroy?
  • TAGSfan60982
    586 posts
    edited September 2014
    I had the update as well,but nobody attacked me since I last logged on at 9 pm or so CST. I don't know why the update as nothing changed.
  • Samaranth01
    2182 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Got the update too, but didn't do anything to my town or eliminate any shields that I could see. Are you sure you didn't tap them by mistake or maybe go to Krustyland? Not sure if that glitch has been fixed or not.
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Got the update too, but didn't do anything to my town or eliminate any shields that I could see. Are you sure you didn't tap them by mistake or maybe go to Krustyland? Not sure if that glitch has been fixed or not.
    Yep - had a ton of shields, haven't gone to KL since I decided to let my houses be destroyed (and built a house farm for this purpose). The shields were there this morning when I closed the game and gone after I got the update and went back in 2 hours later. Just hoping my neighbors got credit, or will get credit.
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    i can't believe people are choosing on skipping out on KL Sideshow You balloon donuts for this event, it just seems counter intuitive, but to each his own. i get five more donuts next friday or earlier if i can hit it 3 times a day :)

• patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    terend2013 wrote:
    i can't believe people are choosing on skipping out on KL Sideshow You balloon donuts for this event, it just seems counter intuitive, but to each his own. i get five more donuts next friday or earlier if i can hit it 3 times a day :)
    I think I only got donuts once from Sideshow You, have been playing since Dec. 2013. I am giving up tickets for land purchase, though. Not sure about my logic!
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    patzmcm wrote:
    Did all your shields disappear? Or aren't you allowing your houses go all the way to destroy?

No problems, all shields where there and yes i defend 8)
  • ianmia
    9207 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    you should verfiy KL glitch still exist for you, mine got fixed either last update or one before.
  • wagondriver4
    300 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    No one was attacking my castles when game loaded, which I thought was odd but possible. Had 9 or so houses under attack, going to KL cleared them.
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    patzmcm wrote:
    terend2013 wrote:
    I think I only got donuts once from Sideshow You, have been playing since Dec. 2013. I am giving up tickets for land purchase, though. Not sure about my logic!

Every 100 visits (300th balloon pop) you get 5 donuts. So even if you do it twice a day, you will get five donuts every 50 days (seven weeks). It's like the Scratch-r only better, keep poppin, you will see. sometimes its all i log in for (and to track the daily bonus which i have never missed a day of since starting to play in Sept 13)

• furrykiltman
    661 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Just signed on this morning, getting update, to have no shields from over night. Would say that the update wiped shields.
  • TArmada23
    55 posts
    edited September 2014
    I got the update, and I still had plenty of shields from last night. So far, I can't see anything has changed from before - the gold glitch is still in effect, and going to Krustyland still clears out the shields upon returning to Springfield.
  • Cucmbr
    4 posts
    edited September 2014
    Is this supposed to be a joke? I have to rearrange my HD and delete/reinstall programs for another incremental update? Why do they need so much space for these little updates that are now coming every few days. These programmers are so careless with our time and resources.

I'm locked out of the game until then and I'm sure I'll eventually get to it, but this game is less and less important. I would never let a day pass, but I think about and participate in this game less and less.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11524 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    mrfy reported nothing changed other then a code added for tomorrow's Elixir selling. nothing other then that. dunno what happened to the shields reported in the other thread
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • patzmcm
    703 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Just signed on this morning, getting update, to have no shields from over night. Would say that the update wiped shields.
    Hmmm so I'm not the only one anyway... Interesting how these issues affect some but not others.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!