EA Forums - Banner

Clown In The Dumps - 2 weeks to new episode, who will die?

Prev1
Sweet question, that should keep everyone on tenterhooks for a couple of weeks :D

Replies

• jimmytagz
    185 posts
    edited September 2014
    I think it's Krusty. He has many ways he could die. Smoking,drinking
  • ottobusdude
    107 posts
    edited September 2014
    jimmytagz wrote:
    I think it's Krusty. He has many ways he could die. Smoking,drinking

A little on the nose, maybe it's something to do with him dying inside :?
  • edited September 2014
    I've got it, Rabbi Krustofski dies and Krusty has to give up being a clown to become Rabbi Krusty. :shock:
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Krusty already died in a plane crash. Perhaps it will be revealed that Krusty was kidnapped by his evil twin brother who was the one who staged the crash and subsequent death of Rory P Bellows and all this time he was held captive and the twin will die after Bart and Lisa figure it out.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    Dunno, my money is on Krusty. I'm wondering if we'll get a episode tie in this week. I know it'd be a week early, but maybe EA are gonna do something a bit bigger considering the momentousness of the episode. Hell, maybe this is when they finally introduce Sideshow Bob as a playable character.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    It can't be Apu, Comic book guy or Moe, since they're voiced by Hank Azaria.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    OP out of curiosity where did you get Death of a Clown from? I saw the episode as being titled Clown in the dumps!

That is American Slang for being depressed not dead.

From TV.com

In the Season 26 premiere, Springfield is rocked when a resident dies; Krusty feels insulted during a comedy cable-channel roast and decides to retire; and Lisa steps in to protect Homer when she believes he's on his way to getting hurt.

All that says is a resident dies and that can be anyone at all. It can even be moleman or someone not in the game at all!!

Keep something in mind the Simpsons has always been a three part or three story show with usually three separate things happening at the same time so you cant look at the synopsis and think they are in any way related stories. The Krusty story is one storyline. The death is another story line and Homer getting hurt is the third. Chances are they are not related to each other.
  • pokercrazee
    68 posts
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    OP out of curiosity where did you get Death of a Clown from? I saw the episode as being titled Clown in the dumps!

From TV.com

In the Season 26 premiere, Springfield is rocked when a resident dies; Krusty feels insulted during a comedy cable-channel roast and decides to retire; and Lisa steps in to protect Homer when she believes he's on his way to getting hurt.

All that says is a resident dies and that can be anyone at all. It can even be moleman or someone not in the game at all!!

Keep something in mind the Simpsons has always been a three part or three story show with usually three seperate things happening at the same time so you cant look at the synopsis and think they are in any way related stories. The Krusty story is one storyline. The death is another story line and Homer getting hurt is the third. Chances are they are not related to each other.

Sorry I blame Google, I was typing Simpsons Season 26 and it auto intellityped 'Death' (Or unintellitypeed)
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:

From TV.com

Keep something in mind the Simpsons has always been a three part or three story show with usually three seperate things happening at the same time so you cant look at the synopsis and think they are in any way related stories. The Krusty story is one storyline. The death is another story line and Homer getting hurt is the third. Chances are they are not related to each other.

Sorry I blame Google, I was typing Simpsons Season 26 and it auto intellityped 'Death' (Or unintellitypeed)
    Damm you autocorrect :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited September 2014
    David Hyde Pierce is guest starring in the episode, but not as Sideshow Bob's brother from what I have read.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited September 2014
    Bob or Mel.
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited September 2014
    I think it might be Krusty's father.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    One of these people will die...

800px-on_september_28_one_will_die_-_from_the_citd_promo.png
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited September 2014
    it would be a let down if it's krusty's dad not worth the hype they are giving it because he really isn't a important character and hasn't even been in many episodes across the entire 25 seasons his death would have no impact

i'm going to go with sideshow bob his death would have a impact and kelsey grammer has won a emmy for the character
  • penalak
    130 posts
    edited September 2014
    We all know its krusty's dad

No need to make a pointless thread..
  • barryriddl474
    4851 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    If I could choose who dies, I'd pick Lisa 10 times out of 9, but I'd guess Krusty's dad or Marge mother. Hopefully, it won't be Krusty or anyone else currently in the game.
    On a side note, I could not believe when they killed off Cotton on King of the Hill, so it really could be anyone.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    It's not going to be any of the Simpsons family
    Homer Bart and Marge are all in the following episode. Plus it was already confirmed its not homer
    None of Hank Azarias characters will be dying

During the marathon on FXX they showed a teaser for it where comic book guy was wearing a yarmulke live tweeting the"worst" funeral ever so idk if that has anything to do with the episode or not but if it does then it's most likely Rabbi Krustofski
  • NOVA_POLARI
    1010 posts
    edited September 2014
    Actually that episode is three weeks away. In two weeks we will get the Family Guy and Simpsons crossover is in two weeks.
  • Igcognita
    1500 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I chose Sideshow Bob, he accidentally kills himself while trying to take out all of Springfield.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    One of these people will die...

800px-on_september_28_one_will_die_-_from_the_citd_promo.png

Hank Azaria already confirmed it won't be one of his characters. So that rules out CBG, Moe and Apu.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.