EA Forums - Banner

The Simpsons: Tapped Out Bugs and Issues Thread

Replies

• beekaboogs
    1 posts
    edited September 2014
    Like others have mentioned today, I also was playing fine yesterday on my generic android tablet, but it started to lag and crash more than usual as the day wore on until about 2 am est when it crashed for good. I can log in and enter my springfield but as soon as everything in my town loads, it crashes again. I don't even have time to tap anything.

I thought it was my junky tablet not able to handle all the dudes running around attacking my town when I came back from raiding others. But now everything is destroyed and there's nobody on the streets.

Reinstalling didn't help :c

Hope this is fixed soon. I am way behind on the event and am trying to catch up. Homes need repair and nerds are waiting to be unleashed!
  • nikeljane
    2 posts
    edited September 2014
    Hi Gypsy,

I bought $129.99 (botload of donuts) and I have a paypal receipt and the money has come out of my account, but the donuts are not showing in the game. I want to spend them! Please fix this ASAP!
    I have deleted the app and reinstalled, I have switched my phone off and on, I have signed put and signed back in, nothing has worked!!
    Thankyou
    Nicole
  • glbreiwa316
    2 posts
    edited September 2014
    I was on level 43 and playing fine until today. Now today when I try to access my Springfield...everything is wiped out :( I have tried logging out and re-logging back in. Still the same thing. Please help!!
  • nikeljane
    2 posts
    edited September 2014
    This is ridiculous!! I need this tesolved now! I spent $129.99 on your truckload of donuts and the donuts have not shown up in the game! Give me my money back or give me the donuts. Apple won't help me and I have already sent you a post yesterday. I have not found any other way to contact you to get my money back.
    My phone iOS is up to date, I have re installed the app, turn my device on and off, NOTHING HAS WORKED! I am now out a lot of money. This needs to be sorted now. Please email or call me [email protected]

Nicole
  • skupek1994572
    1 posts
    edited September 2014
    Every time when I click on Homer Simpson game lag and disables.
  • KayleighP59
    3 posts
    edited September 2014
    Hi I play on iPad and every time I go to get revenge or visit neighbours the game app closes to home screen it does it after ever 2nd village I visit, it's very frustrating. then I have to load it all up again I've tried completely closing it down and unlogging but not changed. Can someone help me please ?
  • samlaity
    3 posts
    edited September 2014
    Hi,

When someone is attacking me in the clash of clones update it'll come up with the shield then if I go to krustyland it just disappears and someone else can attack it and I haven't defended it.
  • sandeju1
    3 posts
    edited September 2014
    I haven't played in a few days. Every time I click on the app, I get the blue screen that says Device is full. There isn't much on my phone so that can't be true. Is there any other fix for this besides deleting the app and downloading it again?
  • docadm
    13 posts
    edited September 2014
    Since last week, I can't visit friends. Game crashes when accessing the friends screen. Reinstall and reset didn't work. Hoping to make the full set with coins is kinda pointless now. Ipad air with all the updates.
  • ncwriter
    13 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I had the same crashing problem when visiting friends. I had to reinstall, that fixed it. I use an iPad Air.

• ianjny610
    4 posts
    edited September 2014
    I am getting frustrated with the constant issues. For the longest time, I was having issues with the game constantly crashing while in the middle (multiple times per day). The last update or two has seemed to make that less frequent, however, now I am experiencing issues with the game not loading where I left off, it keeps starting at the very beginning stage, even though it shows I am logged on. I have tried, logging off/on, switching batteries and the only thing that seems to work in uninstall and reinstall, this has happened twice now within a week. This is sucking up all the fun of playing the game. Is this the end of my fun? This is the only game that I have stuck with playing for almost a year now. :(
  • nandamaraujo
    3 posts
    edited September 2014
    For 2 days I've trying to play but it crashes every time that my town opens!
    Sometimes it crashes even before that!!
    Please help!?! Tks!!!
  • daverd81
    8 posts
    edited September 2014
    i just made a seperate post. database, computerstore are missing. i cannot see and get new friend prizes (i was almost there at 3900 points first price). what to do? how can i get in contact with EA?
  • V R Nihilists
    1 posts
    edited September 2014
    I'm approaching level 43 and the hospital is still locked. My buddy in the lower 30s has already built his. What's the deal? :evil:
  • tiggertygr
    17 posts
    edited September 2014
    I am surprised at the large amount of freezing during this event. I have to restart (after clearing the cache) 3-4 times every couple of hours just to get the nerds out. I'm using a Kindle Fire HD. I have had to reinstall 5 times since the start of the event, and forget trying to get to friends.
    I was seriously thinking about buying a bunch of donuts when this event first started, but why when it crashes multiple times per hour?
    Will this get fixed before the event ends?
  • jdoggrules20
    2 posts
    edited September 2014
    I have a problem, yesterday I started out with 110 donuts and this morning when I wake up there was an update. Then after the update I now only have 70, somehow 40 donuts dissapeared so I need them to be replaced soon as possible.
  • gregmcc735
    2 posts
    edited September 2014
    Using a galaxy s4 and since the last update whenever there is a pause when it seems the screen doesn't respond tapped out then crashes, this happend very frequently
  • HorstHonk2
    2 posts
    edited September 2014
    I'm on 99 Word Ballons Part 1 and sent all Springfielders to "type away their thoughts". Then someone sent his Nerds to attack that same brown house.
    Now the house ist broken but there is not repair icon nor icons for the finished task. This happened the day before yesterday and logging out didn't help. I can move that house but not put it in the storage (no icon for that).

So now I have a town with only Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa and the rest of the citizens locked.

What to do? Wait till 10/7 when the Babarian stuff ends?
    Horst

• candyce_ki812
    1 posts
    edited September 2014
    Hi,

Since the Stonecutter event Smithers has disappeared in my game. I'm level 44 now, so I definitely should have him. Even when I go to cityhall and click on him it sends me to Burns. Hope someone can fix that for me :).
  • MrClutch-1111
    346 posts
    edited September 2014
    HorstHonk2 wrote:
    I'm on 99 Word Ballons Part 1 and sent all Springfielders to "type away their thoughts". Then someone sent his Nerds to attack that same brown house.
    Now the house ist broken but there is not repair icon nor icons for the finished task. This happened the day before yesterday and logging out didn't help. I can move that house but not put it in the storage (no icon for that).

So now I have a town with only Homer, Marge, Bart and Lisa and the rest of the citizens locked.

What to do? Wait till 10/7 when the Babarian stuff ends?
    Horst

Try going to Krustyland and then back to your town. If that does not work, use one of the red cheaters to defend your town. Other players have had success using one of these methods.