EA Forums - Banner

Level 45 update

Replies

• ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I grind and grind and every time I get near to Sit and Rotate another expensive building comes out. And now another 10mil item.

AAAARGH!!

:mrgreen:

Like many others I need more consumerism but could use gluttony because I am fed up of all the Coffee carts and Khlav stands on my Squidport.

Moot anyway since I am never going to be able to get enough money, been trying so hard for so long and still sitting at 8.5 which is going to go down again with the new quest buildings. :?

Happy to hear we get Ziff didn't see his character anywhere in the menus.

All my Springfielders are currently on 24 hour jobs so will get started with this level tomorrow.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited September 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    For any doubters...Uter is here. I cannot afford with donuts so need to buy some! And in a stroke of luck I leveled up about an hour ago and got my 3 donuts.
    344b2c0.jpg

Just bought both those items now :)

The Fortress of choclitude was quite expensive, 3 days to build as well :shock:

Well, it is a fortress, gotta put some proper structural work into something like that, can't put it up all slap-dash

very true :lol: But being the Simpsons you would have thought it would be Slap-dash :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Did anyone manage to get a pic of the caption that appeared just before/after getting Mr Ziff? I tapped far too quick and missed it :oops:
    Ya same...seemed important lol
  • lynnmckenz82
    2613 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Well, at least they don't REQUIRE you to buy the Chocolate Fortress. That's a relief.

And Artie Ziff? Free? Awesome! Can't wait for lunchtime to DL it!

(But do I buy Uter or Akira? AARRGGHH!!)
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    please delete meant to edit not quote.
  • monkeyman_199059
    258 posts
    edited September 2014
    vetteeater wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Did anyone manage to get a pic of the caption that appeared just before/after getting Mr Ziff? I tapped far too quick and missed it :oops:

I didn't get a screenshot but it said "Complete Artie's Quests to regain Ziffcorp Office Building and his flagging confidence"
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    Also for anyone who doesn't have it yet make sure Patty is free
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I forgot it as well I'm sure it'll be posted somewhere soon
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

There ya go, bud:

PqM2WB.jpg
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    For anyone wondering Patty and Selma kick off the level. And you get Artie Ziff after you place the Ziff Corp sign.
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Public Awareness Notice...Force close and restart the app before doing anything, confirm that your donut spend confirmation is on. yadda yadda yadda....
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    vetteeater wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I didn't get a screenshot but it said "Complete Artie's Quests to regain Ziffcorp Office Building and his flagging confidence"

Oh, I didn't realise he meant that bit..yeah, it said something like that, you just have to do the quest and you unlock Ziffcorp
  • bgfujino
    499 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I have Ziiff wandering around but his quest is not starting. I too missed his dialogue - too excited I guess. Anyone know what triggers it now. I thought it was Homer and Moe but they are both free in my town and nada.
  • ShadyLady876
    510 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    For anyone wondering Patty and Selma kick off the level. And you get Artie Ziff after you place the Ziff Corp sign.

Thank you! I can store Spinster Apartments to get things going instead of waiting another 20 hours for everyone to finish :mrgreen:
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    I grind and grind and every time I get near to Sit and Rotate another expensive building comes out. And now another 10mil item.

AAAARGH!!

:mrgreen:

Like many others I need more consumerism but could use gluttony because I am fed up of all the Coffee carts and Khlav stands on my Squidport.

Moot anyway since I am never going to be able to get enough money, been trying so hard for so long and still sitting at 8.5 which is going to go down again with the new quest buildings. :?

Happy to hear we get Ziff didn't see his character anywhere in the menus.

All my Springfielders are currently on 24 hour jobs so will get started with this level tomorrow.

Look under Decorations
  • HillyBillyOli
    1422 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I demand a picture of a fully built fortress of chocowhatever NOW!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    bgfujino wrote:
    I have Ziiff wandering around but his quest is not starting. I too missed his dialogue - too excited I guess. Anyone know what triggers it now. I thought it was Homer and Moe but they are both free in my town and nada.

Marge does
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    terend2013 wrote:
    Public Awareness Notice...Force close and restart the app before doing anything, confirm that your donut spend confirmation is on. yadda yadda yadda....

It's defaulted to on now but yea its still good to check
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    drosax1 wrote:
    bgfujino wrote:

Marge does

Yeah, Patty initiates being able to buy the Ziff sign, and Marge initiates the first quest. The sign, being a decoration, places instantly, with no build time.
  • bgfujino
    499 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Thanks drosax1 - got it!
  • bluyoshi88810
    1455 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Dang that was fast :D . I'm not even done building the Bloaters at the Squidport. It's cool we finally got Artie and Uter (two weird combs back to back), but at this rate I'm never getting the Sit N rotate.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!