EA Forums - Banner

Bring back the wheel of chance

Prev13
First and only post before the storm!

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Am I the only one who likes the wheel of chance it makes the game last longer when we get events , over the last few event I've missed it and when we did get the wheel I always manage to get all the items .

7KTwWp6.gif
    I'm not sure if you're serious or joking, but either way your words fill me with blinding rage.

rRL26Yn.jpg

• starshipvi49
    1129 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    It did add atleast a challenge to the events.
  • amcevil
    350 posts
    edited September 2014
    Obvious troll is obvious.
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    nNI7z3x.png
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Am I the only one who likes the wheel of chance it makes the game last longer when we get events , over the last few event I've missed it and when we did get the wheel I always manage to get all the items .

Please do not feed the trolls. They eat happiness.
  • mudkicker7672
    335 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I question this persons sanity
  • roshigoth1
    1601 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    It did add atleast a challenge to the events.

Luck does not equal challenge.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited September 2014
    It worked at christmas, but that was because you could get 2or 3 spins a day. Maybe do both? With the wheel having stuff that's a little more generic (decorations, donuts, with the chance to win pre existing premium items or older stuff back from the dead)
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Yeah…no.
  • penalak
    130 posts
    edited September 2014
    Yeah.. Yes!
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I wouldn't mind a wheel of chance under one condition: It doesn't have repeatable junk like fences. If you get something new every time, awesome. :) Otherwise, repeatable stuff should be event currency in chunks large enough to matter, donuts in the millions (or just a few here and there) and things like that.

So, does that make any sense?
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    It worked at christmas, but that was because you could get 2or 3 spins a day. Maybe do both? With the wheel having stuff that's a little more generic (decorations, donuts, with the chance to win pre existing premium items or older stuff back from the dead)
    I don't even like having generic decorations on a wheel, because it makes it difficult to decorate properly. Unique decorations, maybe. But even that... I don't know. I just don't think it's a good system. It leads to far too much wringing of hands here on the forum, and some good people have left the game in frustration.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I feel like pooping.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6358 posts Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Darrenno.gif
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Bloody minded and * stirring thread.

Please lock!
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • ozzydarkness
    5 posts
    edited September 2014

i-amp-039-m-going-to-kill-you-last_o_1659921.jpg
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited September 2014
    tumblr_mt7z97zJYo1rqfhi2o1_250.gif

The wheel doesn't make the game last longer during what does is having a long event

I prefer having an event where I know it's possible to get all the prizes then have to rely on luck and chance
  • Lancemountain37
    258 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    NO MORE WHEELS AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited September 2014

You don't talk that way to me.
  • yukongirl123
    15173 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    A wheel everyone hates...hmmm sure lets bring that back
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.