Replies

• toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    A line of phone booths?
  • jukan00
    2312 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    If you make a corridor of brick walls and then put the monkey bars inside it, it kind of looks like a tunnel. I've experimented with that.
  • urlaub694
    3608 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    If you make a corridor of brick walls and then put the monkey bars inside it, it kind of looks like a tunnel. I've experimented with that.

+1 :)
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    What about concrete walls? (Might go better with the colorations of the two buildings.)
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    jukan00 wrote:

Ah! That might work! I'll try that now.
  • jukan00
    2312 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    What about concrete walls? (Might go better with the colorations of the two buildings.)

You could be right. The last time I messed around with it was so long ago the concrete wall hadn't been given to us yet.
  • obake-odori
    650 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Well, I like the look, but the concrete walls behind the monkey bars are too high, IMO.

AAC0GrXl.jpg
  • suetopia
    4219 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Well, I like the look, but the concrete walls behind the monkey bars are too high, IMO.

You could argue they are higher for security purposes... :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!