true way to get insane amounts of elixir and gold

18910111214Next

Replies

• MXAGhost
    1 posts
    edited September 2014
    Hey neighborinos!
    First time caller, long listener.

I wanted to tell you that your way of getting elixer and gold works. Before this method I would get 5/2 to 63/10. Now I just got 2500/1000.
    I just have a few questions.

1) When searching for a random castle, what can I look for to get the most out of my nerds?

2) I'm a player that plays throughout the day, so can I continue playing this way or should I cut it down?

3) After I deploy my nerds, do I shut down my game or log off?

4) How many nerds should keep in reserve?

Thanks again for all your help! :D

MXAGhost on Tapped out.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited September 2014
    MXAGhost wrote:
    Hey neighborinos!
    First time caller, long listener.

I wanted to tell you that your way of getting elixer and gold works. Before this method I would get 5/2 to 63/10. Now I just got 2500/1000.
    I just have a few questions.

1) When searching for a random castle, what can I look for to get the most out of my nerds?

2) I'm a player that plays throughout the day, so can I continue playing this way or should I cut it down?

3) After I deploy my nerds, do I shut down my game or log off?

4) How many nerds should keep in reserve?

Thanks again for all your help! :D

MXAGhost on Tapped out.

1) If you have red dices use them on a castle with a high wait-time. I tend to prefer castles only in the last nerd wave, when I log off immediately. Going for castles during the day rather than houses in a semi-abandoned town is a bad idea, castles get defended a lot even in a 2hour timeframe.

2) You can play as much as you want during the day, but remember not to login during the night, keep track of the longest wait-time on your last wave and wait for that amount of time.

3) Just close the application, even if you receive notifications it doesn't count as 'logged in'.

4) Be sure of your max amount of nerds, and make sure to fill that amount BEFORE the last wave. When you are ready to do the last run before logging off, drain all the nerds down to zero, then collect the last wave and immediately drain that aswell. Then log off till tomorrow.
  • mdalignk
    1 posts
    edited September 2014
    I learned this strategy on here in August and now have all the items and everything leveled up even though I only log in 3 times a day. I average hauls of 12,000 elixir but that's probably going up with the increase of nerds available. I don't mind waiting 18 hours from my last attack til morning. It's actually a great way to discipline yourself to pay attention to your life and family. Turns out I have a third child.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I only have two more items to obtain from this event before I fully complete it. My methods that I use is that I only invade random towns since it really does pay out more. I only send one nerd to each house or castle and I only go for the ones that take nine or ten hours. I have just recently earned the sixth and seventh personal prizes which was the Elixir Bundle and also the Hot Air Balloon.
  • da_caveman
    169 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Does this glitch still work since the latest update from play store?
  • avg_joe_c
    67 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    da_caveman wrote:
    Does this glitch still work since the latest update from play store?

It is not necessarily a "glitch". I think it is just the way it works. Yes, it still works this way.
  • Leenan777
    128 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    I can confirm that it still works. I tried it yesterday and it worked perfectly. I will keep on doing it like that. Very easy to get lots of elixir and gold without doing much. :D
  • CBonez89
    54 posts
    edited September 2014
    woke up this morning to 23,000 elixir... whats everyone elses highest numbers?
  • AZIBARI
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    Best haul so far was 23600. I have 130,000 elixir stored and castles all at 20. Kinda getting bored, I am hoping an update that trade elixir for donuts come out.
  • Linkwick
    956 posts Member
    edited September 2014
    CBonez89 wrote:
    woke up this morning to 23,000 elixir... whats everyone elses highest numbers?
    Best daily totals were 36,402 Elixer /12,761 Gold on one day, so my "wake up" total would probably be a thousand or so less than that.

Been finished since the start of Sept (including being overseas when the event started & trying to update on crappy hotel wifi!!). Currently on 293k Gold & earned 820k Elixer in total (2/3 castles on lvl 32, one on 31 - Homer just levelled up to #200). More interested in playing to re-stock up cash now, after the land & Artie Ziff drained my stockpiles.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!