EA Forums - Banner

I'm curious... and official derailing thread.

Replies

• TheUman_85
    62 posts
    edited January 2013
    Can't post pictures yet, but I drive a black 2003 BMW 328i.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Lol you guys are silly!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Lol you guys are silly!

:wink: And you're from London, so you got a sexy accent. :oops:
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Big up London!! Yeah baby lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ford Expidition EB and a Ford Taurus Limited
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013

Pierce Brosnan? is the best Bond? That's like saying "Last Kiss" is the best Pearl Jam song. There may not be a right answer, but there are definitely WRONG answers...lol.. (sorry for the vague reference, but I turn my back when that travesty of a song is played at concerts.)

It's like we share a brain!

It's amazing that there is even a debate here. I know that the ladies love Craig, but Connery is the best Bond. Not a doubt in my mind. For anyone who has never seen a Bond, set them down in front of From Russia With Love and see them be reeled in.

As for the best Pearl Jam song, it's a toss up for me -- Black is their best song, but I'm really partial to Elderly Woman....for sentimental reasons (it's my go to lullaby for my kids). I don't particularly like Last Kiss, but I'll take that any day before Wishlist.

Now, as to the OP: I drive a Nissan Versa (yay cheap), but my wife has a Subaru Forrester. That one is very helpful for the lovely Ottawa Valley winters.
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Lol you guys are silly!

Ahh see, I'm a fan of the American accent, guess I'm too used to the English one now!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Lol you guys are silly!

Ahh see, I'm a fan of the American accent, guess I'm too used to the English one now!

Guess I'm out since I'm from Canada, eh!
  • YoungWeezyWee
    55 posts
    edited January 2013
    Mercedes-Benz CL 500 (2003)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Ohh and I vote Daniel Craig, ooh there should be a poll!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013

Pierce Brosnan? is the best Bond? That's like saying "Last Kiss" is the best Pearl Jam song. There may not be a right answer, but there are definitely WRONG answers...lol.. (sorry for the vague reference, but I turn my back when that travesty of a song is played at concerts.)

It's like we share a brain!

It's amazing that there is even a debate here. I know that the ladies love Craig, but Connery is the best Bond. Not a doubt in my mind. For anyone who has never seen a Bond, set them down in front of From Russia With Love and see them be reeled in.

As for the best Pearl Jam song, it's a toss up for me -- Black is their best song, but I'm really partial to Elderly Woman....for sentimental reasons (it's my go to lullaby for my kids). I don't particularly like Last Kiss, but I'll take that any day before Wishlist.

Now, as to the OP: I drive a Nissan Versa (yay cheap), but my wife has a Subaru Forrester. That one is very helpful for the lovely Ottawa Valley winters.

Another person who agrees that Sean Connery best bond :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    708353ktyzp004l8.gif
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Lol you guys are silly!

Is there a difference? :oops: :oops: :oops:

If there is please blame being British on my ignorance, cheers! :mrgreen:
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Lol you guys are silly!

Oh yes, yes there is.
  • mike_bornste
    941 posts
    edited January 2013
    Lol you guys are silly!

Well, it is well known that Canadians are shaver, more intelligent, wittier than our American cousins.

As for accent, well, we too have regional accents, although they are usually less pronounced than those in the U.S.
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited January 2013
    oh there is a difference, there is about 5 accents in the united states alone
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Jimbeeze wrote:

What are going on aboot? There's more then that, eh!
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Jimbeeze wrote:

5? There are at least 5 in my home state of Louisiana alone! You've got Northern Louisiana - they sound like folks from Arkansas. Then you have those close to Mississippi, they got these heavy southern accents. Then you have those down on the bayous...they got those Cajun accents. Can't forget the unique sound of New Orleans (French/Creole) or the almost complete lack of accents in those that hail from Baton Rouge.

For the record, although I am from outside New Orleans I have the accent of those from Baton Rouge.

Oh my husband made me remember that there is also the accent of those over by the Texas border, they sound like Texums (he's from Texas lol).
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    We drive a '06 Toyota Matrix. Once the kiddos are bigger we'll get something smaller, maybe a Prius.

As a lady chiming in on the Bond debate, it's Sean Connery all the way. Craig is good, but check out how he runs in the films. It is hilarious & it's all I see.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    Roonil2 wrote:
    We drive a '06 Toyota Matrix. Once the kiddos are bigger we'll get something smaller, maybe a Prius.

As a lady chiming in on the Bond debate, it's Sean Connery all the way. Craig is good, but check out how he runs in the films. It is hilarious & it's all I see.

LOL. Always makes me laugh.

And wow this thread took off! Now there's talk about accents!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.