EA Forums - Banner

I'm curious... and official derailing thread.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NEWBS!
  • ashleyoertel611
    38 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Roadblok!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013

My favorite part of movies is watching actors try to be athletic. Steroids will get you cut, but there's no class for athleticism after puberty. Matt Damon is my favorite actor to mock in this way; he runs hilariously in the Bourne movies, and he walks on his tip-toes like a 3 year old girl.

By the way, my accent is soooooo American, melody....imagine the sexiest American accent you've heard, multiply that by 7, divide it by 4, add pi, and that's the sound of my voice. Okay, maybe not. Accents in the US are pretty funny; I grew up 2 hours south of Chicago, and when I moved there, everyone knew I was from somewhere else because I sounded semi "normal". I have more of the "generic" midwestern/national accent -- the one that National News personalities adopt to appeal to the masses.

Hahaha 'add pi'

Mmmm pie :)

89tt4l.jpg

Omg best pic everrrrr!
  • Roonil2
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    I hate how different regions refer to "soda" as different names. They call it "pop" in Chicago. Other places call every carbonated beverage "Coke" (even sprite and other non-colas). Seriously people, it's called SODA.

We call it pop here in Canada. At least the part of Canada I'm from.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NEWBS!

my brain isn't quite working after seeing melody's pic...VERY happy to have a face to associate with some of my forum acquaintances.

edited to add: It also appears that adding "Pi" to my accent equation is paying off....perhaps the ladies will salivate whenever they read my posts! Pavlov rules!

PIE!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    NEWBS!

my brain isn't quite working after seeing melody's pic...VERY happy to have a face to associate with some of my forum acquaintances.

I just didn't have a clue why it didn't work but hey ho lol
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Roadblok!

No problem. Nice lancer.

NEWBS!

Seriously!

I'd post a pic if I had one but would scare everyone! :lol:
  • Jopa79
    357 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Jopa79 wrote:
    elsie_d wrote:
    More than 5, yes.

Dialect map of the United States: http://robertspage.com/dialects.html

Very interesting. Thanks for this, Elsie. Looks like I'm on the border of the narrow strip of #3 and #7. I've never heard anyone around here call doughnuts, friedcakes though. Hey, I'm a Vahmontah!

I hate how different regions refer to "soda" as different names. They call it "pop" in Chicago. Other places call every carbonated beverage "Coke" (even sprite and other non-colas). Seriously people, it's called SODA.

Soda here, and what some people call soft-serve we call them creemees.
  • ashleyoertel611
    38 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Roadblok!

No problem. Nice lancer.

Seriously!

Thank you :')

I think that'd actually be a good idea for a thread! Getting to see what people ~really~ look like.
  • Simpsons00001
    729 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Roadblok!

No problem. Nice lancer.

NEWBS!

Seriously!

lol, me too...I think I'm better off letting everyone imagine what I look like...besides, even if I was/am attractive, seeing melody first would only prime everyone to think I'm significantly more ugly.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Roadblok!

No problem. Nice lancer.

Seriously!

Thank you :')

I think that'd actually be a good idea for a thread! Getting to see what people ~really~ look like.

Its all about the lancers :D big up the evo's :D Can't think why I would say that ;) lol
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013

Seriously!

lol, me too...I think I'm better off letting everyone imagine what I look like...besides, even if I was/am attractive, seeing melody first would only prime everyone to think I'm significantly more ugly.

C'mon boys, we already went through this with nettangel's happy holidays thread. :roll:
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks Roadblok!

No problem. Nice lancer.

NEWBS!

Seriously!

LOL! Bring 'em out guys!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:

C'mon boys, we already went through this with nettangel's happy holidays thread. :roll:

Quite you!... Wait maybe that's a good thing you don't want to see a pic! :P
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:

Quite you!... Wait maybe that's a good thing you don't want to see a pic! :P

Yah I do! I shared my pictures! You guys were humming and hawing in that thread too! Us lovely ladies showed our faces. Time to share boys.
  • zoephoto
    447 posts
    edited January 2013
    Here's my car... and to balance out those Red Sox plates I saw earlier... yes that's a YANKEES sticker on my rear window :mrgreen:

http://i.imgur.com/q0SCa.jpg

• NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    zoephoto wrote:
    Here's my car... and to balance out those Red Sox plates I saw earlier... yes that's a YANKEES sticker on my rear window :mrgreen:

q0SCa.jpg

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Beaten to the punch. 8)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    Beaten to the punch. 8)

I knew I was up against it to beat ya on this one lol so proper rushed to get it posted lol I know silly but I couldn't help it after the last pic I couldn't post ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.