EA Forums - Banner

Yippee.

Prev1
Least you got till the 10th to get to your target bud :)

Replies

• Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeh. And since I have 100 friends and all the decorated houses, And all characters with christmas tasks in christmas tasks I should get there.
    And I got a reindeer. So happy. Don't know where to put it though, but at least I've got it.

Maybe put in the dump. Mutant reindeer.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited January 2013
    Stockings only last one day though.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013

Really?????? Oh crap :(
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Really?????? Oh crap :(

Anybody pay attention to what the dialogue said? I was too busy clicking through it to get to the good part to pay attention. Was there a date on it? Did anybody think to get a screen shot?
  • QCOuTLaWz
    596 posts
    edited January 2013
    stockings last until jan 10th. Lisa said it
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited January 2013
    After I saw the message I was wondering this. So, the 10th then? If so, that is pretty incredible when you think about it.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:

You know what? My son actually read it through and he said that Lisa also said the 10th. BUT....he is just 10 so I don't always take what he says as gospel truth lol.

Did anybody else pay attention to the date?

I didn't.

I just assumed it would be the 10th.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited January 2013
    It did say the 10th but I though people who time jumped said it was only for a day?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    QCOuTLaWz wrote:

You know what? My son actually read it through and he said that Lisa also said the 10th. BUT....he is just 10 so I don't always take what he says as gospel truth lol.

Did anybody else pay attention to the date?

I didn't.

I just assumed it would be the 10th.

When you tap the the ? By the Santa coins it says the 10th so the stocking gotta stay till then otherwise we'll be stuck with loads of coins again....hopefully I'm right
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited January 2013
    Yeah, that makes sense. In all the excitement I didn't even look there.

27 donuts and 5 reindeer so far. Not bad for only 1000 coins.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    It did say the 10th but I though people who time jumped said it was only for a day?

I just went and searched out those threads. Those people also said it would happen on the 3rd, last I checked today is the 2nd. Some also said it would be the 4th, again it is the 2nd. So who knows what the date is? Just grab coins and spend them quick lol.
  • jasonicus321
    1811 posts
    edited January 2013
    I will be!
  • ozmodiar9
    39 posts
    edited January 2013
    The stockings seem to have begun at midnight on the 3rd GMT.
  • Thecure668
    252 posts
    edited January 2013
    Hopefully it'll be the tenth. How many donuts do you think you'll be able to get in that time?
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    That was before EA did the update to extend the Christmas ending date from the 3rd to the 10th. I'm pretty sure we will have the stockings until the 10th.
  • HWolff
    98 posts
    edited January 2013
    I've been hitting up the secret stocking, and so far I've gotten 6 rain deer and 23 donuts.
    The most donuts I've gotten at one time is 3. What the hell am I going to do with all these rain deer?? :shock:
  • A_Bad_Exampl3
    916 posts
    edited January 2013

Christmas was supposed to end on 1/3, which would be one day for the stockings. I was extended to 1/10.
  • missyolga
    942 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    7 reindeer, and 46 donuts so far :) yipieedajee
    So in my town there is a moose on the lose :lol:
  • childeharr
    235 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Why does this always happen? The little dialogue between Lisa and Homer clearly said that we'd have the promotion until January 10th, at which point Homer will eat the rest of the coins (some made of chocolate, some made of actual coin).
  • julesg007
    374 posts
    edited January 2013
    Was a nice surprise to get some free stuff including donuts!

Back to collecting Santa coins!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!