EA Forums - Banner

Know when to hold em. Know when to fold em.

Prev1
It could be there waiting for the Halloween update ( 7th October ) they might come back for that. A lot of folk arer fed up with **** update because it has lasted way too long so have gone off to do other things till Halloween comes round. Don't give up on them yet. :D

Replies

• Alexanderke4
    63 posts
    edited October 2014
    I Give all peops on my fl a 3 week period before i delete them.
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited October 2014
    As soon as halloween starts there will be a big search&destroy in my neighbors list.
  • Annathewicked
    4727 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:
    As soon as halloween starts there will be a big search&destroy in my neighbors list.

This - new update - 1 week - if you haven't even downloaded it at that point...... I toast you
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    fuffazzoni wrote:

Think there will be a lot of people who do this, events certainly show who is playing and who isnt
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    You don't have to get rid of them, just hide them. Then if/when they do play again, they will surely visit you and you'll see their name pop up and remove them from the hidden status. No matter the number of neighbors you have a few hidden ones won't make much of an impact. You'd lose like what 6 FP or $10 and 25 xp? Big deal.
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    When we get this far in an event and someone still has a score of zero, they get deleted.
  • direwolf987
    7450 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Having 100 friends doesn't seem to give you the advantage it use to, so I would just keep those friends. I have 3 or 4 friends that I've since the beginning. They only play once a month, if that. I still keep them.
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Brevis45 wrote:
    It could be there waiting for the Halloween update ( 7th October ) they might come back for that. A lot of folk arer fed up with **** update because it has lasted way too long so have gone off to do other things till Halloween comes round. Don't give up on them yet. :D

I agree. They may have just been avoiding Clash of Clones. Give them a couple of weeks and see if they come back.
  • rgt36
    63 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    y'all are awfully generous. anyone that hasn't played in 24-48 hrs. gets cut from mine
  • barryriddl474
    4851 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    4 hours inactive is all I allow. :mrgreen:

not really of course
  • lynnmckenz82
    2611 posts Member
    edited October 2014

not really of course

LIES! You just this minute visited my Springfield. :lol:

This seems like a good place to tell about something funny I noticed the other day. I had one friend in my list who never played ****. She* just never built her castle. But she still had her buildings with cash, so I tapped them every day. This went on for several weeks, until finally the other day I ran out of buildings to tap. I thought she might have stopped playing, so I checked her status. She hadn't played for FOUR WEEKS! I thought she just wasn't participating. I must have been the only one tapping her buildings. :lol:

*"She" indicates "she or he" here
    Imagine there's a signature image here.--Lynn McKenzie
  • barryriddl474
    4851 posts Member
    edited October 2014

not really of course

Shhhh... It's a secret. :mrgreen:

My wife found someone in her friend list who had been inactive for 22 weeks and was still hesitant to unfriend them. :lol:
  • suetopia
    4231 posts Member
    edited October 2014

not really of course

LOL! Best response I've seen!
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm the same as direwolf, I have quite a few friends that only play every now and then. I'm hands down the worst neighbour in the history of tapped out so I can't afford to be picky :lol:

I do understand the cool username thing OP, I rarely accept random invites but I had one with my favourite Star Wars characters name so definitely couldn't reject. I hope they don't stop playing because I like seeing their name on my list.
  • Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    rgt36 wrote:
    y'all are awfully generous. anyone that hasn't played in 24-48 hrs. gets cut from mine
    Wow... You just don't give anyone a chance at all.
  • Peppermallow
    212 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I have about ten people with my RL name and one with both first name and surname. I love helping them out even if i suspect i attacked and tapped every building in their town after they got ****'ed out.
  • mpwarner
    2971 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm not really bothered tbh. Recent event rewards (and FP prizes) decrease with the more you visit. This generally makes visiting over 30 pointless

Eg 10 for first 10, 5 for next 10 and so on
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited October 2014
    i'm surprised people haven't removed me yet seeing how i stopped playing the clash of clones event weeks ago
  • VinaBaker
    215 posts
    edited October 2014
    I hate deleting friends. I only do it if they've been absent for months and clicking on their town gets depressing --- seeing it just frozen in time.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited October 2014

not really of course

This seems like a good place to tell about something funny I noticed the other day. I had one friend in my list who never played ****. She* just never built her castle. But she still had her buildings with cash, so I tapped them every day. This went on for several weeks, until finally the other day I ran out of buildings to tap. I thought she might have stopped playing, so I checked her status. She hadn't played for FOUR WEEKS! I thought she just wasn't participating. I must have been the only one tapping her buildings. :lol:

*"She" indicates "she or he" here

You made me laugh because I've done the same thing with two of my neighbours, it eventually clicked with me so I've putb them in hiding, they may come back for Halloween. lol :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.