EA Forums - Banner

Was Clash of Clones Really as Bad as People Think?

2Next

Replies

• Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Overall, I liked it. I know some complained that it had no relevance to the Simpsons, but that really didn't bother me. It was different and fun, though I do agree it maybe went a bit too long. The two level updates that they added during the event did help break it up a bit by adding fresh content. I've pretty much been coasting these past two weeks, just trying to see how much Elixer I can get and how far I can level Homer and the others. I also liked the random town feature. I hope they bring that back for other events. :)
  • beeson1987
    148 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Ive really enjoyed it, didnt understand alot but we got new characters during it, some new buildings and skins. Has been a bit tedious but all in all a great event, looking forward to halloween now tho.
  • theslayer369
    2002 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I enjoyed it, but way, way too long.
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited October 2014
    it was boring had awful prizes and went far too long

first event in this game i didn't bother to finish
  • Dashel3737
    33 posts
    edited October 2014
    Personally I don't like it and I will be glad when it's over. It will be interesting to see how many people will keep their **** castles up in the long term :?:
  • manfaiwan
    69 posts
    edited October 2014
    **** was not that bad compared with the Easter event this year. It didn't cost me too many donuts and the prizes were do able. I have to agree that the prizes were a bit dull. It also went a week or two too long.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    my castles are pretty cool now that i think about it :D
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The event was too long, sure. But was it as long for people who don't spend every waking second on the game? Or those who weren't using 'strategy' or 'cheats' or whatever you want to call it?

Do people not get there are a lot of players who don't comment on these forums and it's this majority that have to be satisfied over a bunch of hardcore users who are willing to get everything done in the first week and then wonder why they're complaining about being bored?

Oh, and I bet my bottom dollar that you lot will be complaining about Halloween if it uses the same gremlin, release, collect method as last year. At least they tried to do something a little different with this event.
  • Auganaut
    198 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm not going to say it was a bad event or that I hated it, but I won't be sad to see it end.
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2014
    Auganaut wrote:
    I'm not going to say it was a bad event or that I hated it, but I won't be sad to see it end.

isn't this what gets said towards the end of every event?
    :mrgreen:

Except Easter, Easter was rubbish. I believe we were saying" please let it end". And "Oh great another Easter fence".
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • starshipvi49
    1129 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Auganaut wrote:

+1
  • vanettoonl726
    229 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It's true, I don't think EA will ever be able to make an event worse than Easter, even if they set out to create the world's worst event. **** was nowhere near as bad as that, but I have to admit I never got excited about it.
  • organik_mystery
    33 posts
    edited October 2014
    At least they tried to do something a little different with this event.
    They tried and they failed. The lesson is: never try.
  • Rich0913
    1637 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I think it lasted way too too long.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I don't think the event was bad, it just went too long. I'll be glad to get back to visiting neighbors without crashing or motion sickness. It's gotten pretty impossible at this point.
    Auganaut wrote:
    isn't this what gets said towards the end of every event?
    :mrgreen:

Except Easter, Easter was rubbish. I believe we were saying" please let it end". And "Oh great another Easter fence".
    I think I was saying, "Argh! Another egg pile!"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.