EA Forums - Banner

I'm curious... and official derailing thread.

Replies

• H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    You think it would be different here but it's not. Too many immigrants getting their license and never seeing snow before then driving in it! God I want to move up north to get away from them all!

You got a pm by the way... I don't think you saw me saying that earlier. ;)
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    You think it would be different here but it's not. Too many immigrants getting their license and never seeing snow before then driving in it! God I want to move up north to get away from them all!

I was at prague, czech republic on hollydays, -1 and no snow.. For the cold air is sufficient...

You said that i got a pm? Did not appeats here...
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:

I was at prague, czech republic on hollydays, -1 and no snow.. For the cold air is sufficient...

Melody does.
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:

Melody does.

Sorry...
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    LeFreeze wrote:
    LeFreeze wrote:

Melody does.

Sorry...

I can send you one if you want! :)
  • LeFreeze
    904 posts
    edited January 2013
    I prefer that u send it just to melody... No offences... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll: :lol:
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited January 2013
    Jimbeeze wrote:
    Ford Expidition EB and a Ford Taurus Limited

ejpy5.jpg
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Why does that look like an Expolrer?
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited January 2013

Explorer, expedition and excursion are all basically same SUV smallest to biggest.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Jimbeeze wrote:

Explorer, expedition and excursion are all basically same SUV smallest to biggest.

Excursion I can tell a difference on but not the explorer/expedition. :oops:
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    lissarv68 wrote:
    Since neoSEC28 has a picture of his car in his signature, it got me wondering of those of you who own a vehicle, what is it you drive? Post up pictures. I'll start, here is what I drive:

OOOO now the avatar makes sense! Nice! How you liking that gas bill? LOL...I had an SUV once but got sick of the $500 a month gas bill. I was paying more for gas then the bloody car note!

I once drove a beetle, loved that car, then discovered that a baby seat would not fit in the back. Sighs, then I went the route of SUVs till I finally settled into my current car of a bright blue Ford Fusion. I like it and it gets great gas mileage, got all the bells and whistles too so I wouldn't miss my SUV too much.

Of course it makes sense. I'm not crazy (my mom tells me so). Gas bill? HA... It's diesel. I get about on average 15mpg with her. Plus I tend to not drive much.

Does yours have that parallel park feature?

Waste of time having a motor n no drivin it... Get a chicken chaser...
  • cfcbesto
    117 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Nice Hummer H1 you got there :)
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013

Got it and replied :lol:

It was miniscule haha so I missed it at first!
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    EVO6_zps24d0e7eb.jpg

As i have taken my car off my sig and replaced it with Homer :D Thought id post a pic of m car :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    EVO6_zps24d0e7eb.jpg

As i have taken my car off my sig and replaced it with Homer :D Thought id post a pic of m car :)

Grim!
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    CFCBESTO wrote:

Chelsea!!! Drogba, oh how he is missed :(
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    CFCBESTO wrote:

Thank you kindly!

Got it and replied :lol:

It was miniscule haha so I missed it at first!

I know.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Grim!

Grim?? Take it you dont like EVo's then!
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • christiemich
    621 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Grim!

The guy next door has an evo and he is a rite t1t ... It makes me feel hatred, plus he was showing off in the summer and put a scratch down the passenger side of my less that 1000 miles new focus........
  • melodyhodge
    1691 posts
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Grim!

The guy next door has an evo and he is a rite t1t ... It makes me feel hatred, plus he was showing off in the summer and put a scratch down the passenger side of my less that 1000 miles new focus........

Hahaha guys with evos also have egos, everyone knows that!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!