EA Forums - Banner

Greetings from Nettangel. Sonny showed his, here's mine!

Replies

• zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Here is mine, it is a forever work in progress. I feel that it might never be completed, it's a mess.
    8342060141_a58e30ed9e.jpg
    8342060193_56f3614262_z.jpg
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:
    Aww I love it! It's a lovely pic :mrgreen:

But what happened to your arm?? :(

Long story short... Motorcycle accident. Arm is paralyzed from the shoulder down.

Ditch the Chevy and get a Ford ya bum.

Listen here ya hick! That ain't my Chevy. Go to the... I'm curious thread I started!

Ditch the Hummer and get a Ford.

Thanks, but I'd rather have a vehicle that works on a daily basis! :lol:
  • pzarks
    82 posts
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Here is mine, it is a forever work in progress. I feel that it might never be completed, it's a mess.
    8342060141_a58e30ed9e.jpg
    8342060193_56f3614262_z.jpg

Very nice! It's true... Tats are always a work in progress, but always worth it!!!
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:

Long story short... Motorcycle accident. Arm is paralyzed from the shoulder down.

Listen here ya hick! That ain't my Chevy. Go to the... I'm curious thread I started!

I used to drive a Hummer. But it was painted sand and had a .50 cal on top of it. Sometimes a MK19. Heh heh heh.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Pretty impressive tattoos gals!
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:

I used to drive a Hummer. But it was painted sand and had a .50 cal on top of it. Sometimes a MK19. Heh heh heh.

Lucky!
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    BTW...I wasted a good 5 minutes of my life reading that whole thread and saw 5 cars or whatever. Here's mine:

prius_monster_truck_zpsf58db024.jpg

Totally joking. Hahaha.
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:

Totally joking. Hahaha.

F7MSb.gif
  • rs876
    874 posts
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:

Totally joking. Hahaha.

F7MSb.gif

Hahaha.
  • pzarks
    82 posts
    edited January 2013
    mellytan wrote:
    pzarks wrote:
    Hi! Yes, those are real! It's a full shoulder to wrist sleeve of all the planets (including Pluto!) with some nebulas and the constellation of Aries (my zodiac). It was my 30th bday present to myself!!!

Very nice tats! My random stars on the left side of my ribs can accompany your planets. :D

On your ribs? That's effin' tough! I've always wanted to get a tattoo there... I'm told it hurts like crazy!!!
  • Jimbeeze
    278 posts
    edited January 2013
    rs876 wrote:
    rs876 wrote:

Ditch the Hummer and get a Ford.

Mmmmm Fords
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Does it count if it has ford parts in it?
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    spiffshine wrote:
    Finally more gents are joining the party! Very nice to see you H1, Linguo and Simpsons0001. Everyone here is so damn good looking!

Which brings me to you - mdfriend... you answered all of my odd questions so nicely, but I think you were throwing me off the trail. I know you are really Marky Mark Wahlberg, but I'll keep your secret. Wooah... is it hot in here, or just MD? :D

Not the first time I've heard that, maybe because it is true....or not. I can say he is stealing everything from me, he is like a month and a few days younger than I...yes, that meAns he is that old ha ha
  • mdfriend
    1330 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Enjoying the slow turn to a tattoo show and tell thread
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited February 2013
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • nettangel
    1589 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    ][quote=rs876
    Ditch the Hummer and get a Ford. [/quote]

Thanks, but I'd rather have a vehicle that works on a daily basis! :lol: [/quote=H1_ROADBLOK wrote]

Ha ha that's why I drive a Nissan Altima, the smoothest drive and so reliable. :wink:
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    pzarks wrote:
    mellytan wrote:
    pzarks wrote:
    Hi! Yes, those are real! It's a full shoulder to wrist sleeve of all the planets (including Pluto!) with some nebulas and the constellation of Aries (my zodiac). It was my 30th bday present to myself!!!

Very nice tats! My random stars on the left side of my ribs can accompany your planets. :D

On your ribs? That's effin' tough! I've always wanted to get a tattoo there... I'm told it hurts like crazy!!!

Ohhh..Mine starts from the front of my hip to the last 2 ribs and a bit of the back. I have about 15 stars done. :D I think the one on the belly hurts more than the rib. But that's just me. LOL. My friends say otherwise. Get it!! Worth the pain. ;)

And nice tats zuzu. The butterflies on your arm look real intricate.
  • zuzupj
    1452 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Thanks! I have a half butterfly on each arm, so when I put them together it's the whole thing.
  • mellytan
    1258 posts
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:
    Thanks! I have a half butterfly on each arm, so when I put them together it's the whole thing.

Wow. That's pretty! :D
  • H1_ROADBLOK
    2884 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    zuzupj wrote:

Okay, that's really cool!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!