EA Forums - Banner

24 hours of boredom !

Yes there's a walkthrough thread somehwhere around here...In the FAQs and Guides section.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
  • GeorgePatton5
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I think you have to do 3, 8 hour quests before you get to the main Halloween event. A lot of people skipped ahead with donuts.
  • edited October 2014
    I know your pain :evil:
    Lisa's still doing a 24 hour judge from above I started yesterday and before a forced update, there seems to be no way od cancelling it :roll: And then it could be ANOTHER day before I get into the event :cry:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Lisa's still doing a 24 hour judge from above I started yesterday and before a forced update, there seems to be no way od cancelling it :roll:
    Store the tower she's in.
  • rjh41869166
    9 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Lisa's still doing a 24 hour judge from above I started yesterday and before a forced update, there seems to be no way od cancelling it :roll: And then it could be ANOTHER day before I get into the event :cry:

If you put castle recycle in storage, you can end her 24 hour task early.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014

That wouldn't work. She doesn't do the task in the castle, she does it in one of the towers. You have to store the structure she's using to cancel the task.
  • edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

That wouldn't work. She doesn't do the task in the castle, she does it in one of the towers. You have to store the structure she's using to cancel the task.

"Sorry Hoarder, you can't store that!" :lol: Yes I did try that, thanks for the advise, she's all done now and on her trick or treat way. :D

(Congrats on you promotion to mod by the way :mrgreen: )
  • johncolombo
    11594 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

"Sorry Hoarder, you can't store that!" :lol: Yes I did try that, thanks for the advise, she's all done now and on her trick or treat way. :D

(Congrats on you promotion to mod by the way :mrgreen: )

I was able to store everything. I left only the castles.
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.