EA Forums - Banner

Will Witch Marge return?

She was on my buy list along with the super collider this Halloween. I haven't seen her mentioned anywhere either. Shame since she can trick or treat with the kids.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11645 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    she'll probably come back later in the event with other missing items ;) on 20th and 31st there're still new things. dont worry
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Emlashed
    18 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I've seen things saying she's not coming back.

It would be a shame if that was the case, she's what I was looking forward to most about THOH since this is my first one.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    too bac Devil Flanders cant trick or treat with the kids as well.
  • xamovo
    296 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    While there is still so much time to add things, I haven't seen her listed as coming anywhere. I really wanted her this year too.
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Yeah, Witch Marge is too big of a hit not to return, and since EA is releasing content in waves, it's more than likely she'll be stirring a pot near you soonish. I hope her sisters have witch skins when Witch Marge is re-released. :mrgreen:
  • DaNgerSteVe
    212 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    She was on my buy list along with the super collider this Halloween. I haven't seen her mentioned anywhere either. Shame since she can trick or treat with the kids.
    yes she can trick or treat. i sent her to trick or treat
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited October 2014
    We don't really know. Spanser didn't detect either Booborella or Ray Gun as returning.
  • barryriddl474
    4830 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    We don't really know. Spanser didn't detect either Booborella or Ray Gun as returning.

Although he didn't on his site, he was answering questions that morning confirming Booberella and, while he wasn't 100% on the ray gun, he did answer my question on here about it saying that something with a ray gun shooting something down was in the files.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.