EA Forums - Banner

Which iconic character or building do I really need?

I like the volcano lair the best. It's really cool looking. Not so iconic as far as Springfield (the tire fire would be a good "iconic" deco) but it has a fun animation and Hank Scorpio is awesome. Hi flame thrower task is great!

But really, it's personal preference. And decide whether you want a boosted character, a decoration that adds to your overall xp/money, or a building that earns income. Also do a search - there are many threads that discuss the premium options.

Replies

• wtfchef13
    77 posts
    edited January 2013
    I'm trying to decide if I want to spend my new found donut fortune on Kearney or Moleman.
  • SlinkyBeads
    442 posts
    edited January 2013
    wtfchef13 wrote:
    I'm trying to decide if I want to spend my new found donut fortune on Kearney or Moleman.

I have both, definitley go for Moleman over Kearney! He has way better tasks, most of Kearneys tasks are inside buildings! Moleman's 24hr make a short film task (which has him continuously hit in the nuts with a football) has me in stitches! :mrgreen:
  • shermansen
    105 posts
    edited January 2013
    Definitely Hans Moleman over Kearney.

Apart from the oh-we-couldnt-even-be-arsed-to-fake-their-voice mute chars, Kearney is the most boring one.
  • wtfchef13
    77 posts
    edited January 2013
    Thanks for the tips guys, Moleman it is!!!
  • autographz
    172 posts
    edited January 2013
    Wise choice with Moleman, Kearney doesnt even talk, he just grunts and laughs, disappointing... Moleman has some hilarious speech/jobs :wink:
  • Shelleys20
    110 posts
    edited January 2013
    I would wait for the update next week you never know who might be included
  • cjcccooper
    322 posts
    edited January 2013
    Moleman good.....
  • linguo60
    271 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Dr nick may be my favorite premium character right now, but moleman is a good choice!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.