EA Forums - Banner

Pumpkin house question

How many **** does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The board may never know
PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently

Replies

• kjb525
    21 posts
    edited October 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    How many **** does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Three.
  • RareSteak-N-Ale
    44 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've wondered this myself as I also have one from last year. I know they generate pumpkins and all, but I don't think I really want two of 'em. I feel it works better as a unique item. Anybody out there know an answer to this? It's one answer I can't seem to find.
  • cvf007
    1077 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    haha love the tootsie roll pop reference.

if we get two pumpin houses so be it.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11654 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    you get however much you want from crafting them ;)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm excited about the pumpkin house. I think they are so cute. They were the one thing I sought out to attack during the **** event. It kind of made that event more fun for me to have a target.
  • organik_mystery
    33 posts
    edited October 2014
    cvf007 wrote:
    haha love the tootsie roll pop reference.

if we get two pumpin houses so be it.
    This house be pumpin'!
  • TzipiTzipora
    173 posts
    edited October 2014
    Lottie089 wrote:
    I'm excited about the pumpkin house. I think they are so cute. They were the one thing I sought out to attack during the **** event. It kind of made that event more fun for me to have a target.

Me too. I went for pumpkin houses, the gingerbread type house, and also the unique character houses like Willie's shack, Wiggin's house, etc. Oh and Sanjays house is my favorite of the character houses for whatever reason. definitely did make attacking a bit more fun because when I sought out those particular houses. I was always happy if I could get all of those and chose the pumpkin and gingerbread ones over everything. So I too am looking forward to getting one of my own.

As someone else already stated, it appears that as long as you have the right supplies or whatever were calling the candy pieces and such you likely can build multiples of everything or chose what you do and don't want to build. The only things you only get one of is the probe collection prizes like the ****.
  • Annathewicked
    4722 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    you get however much you want from crafting them ;)

There's no crafting items listed, maybe since it's locked?- it says it's a quest part........ So I was curious
    PM me- I DO need Good Neighboreenos currently
  • johncolombo
    11579 posts Senior Moderator
    edited October 2014
    I have the pumkin house from last year but does anyone know what the grand pumkin is that is linked with it? Do you get both?
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    Lottie089 wrote:

Me too. I went for pumpkin houses, the gingerbread type house, and also the unique character houses like Willie's shack, Wiggin's house, etc. Oh and Sanjays house is my favorite of the character houses for whatever reason. definitely did make attacking a bit more fun because when I sought out those particular houses. I was always happy if I could get all of those and chose the pumpkin and gingerbread ones over everything. So I too am looking forward to getting one of my own.

As someone else already stated, it appears that as long as you have the right supplies or whatever were calling the candy pieces and such you likely can build multiples of everything or chose what you do and don't want to build. The only things you only get one of is the probe collection prizes like the ****.

And Hugo obviously lol
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited October 2014
    I have the pumkin house from last year but does anyone know what the grand pumkin is that is linked with it? Do you get both?

Decoration improves your tree hugging rating
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.