and the SVT's trick or treating takes 16 hours instead of 8 :shock:
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for letting us know.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Hmm... Maybe I should edit the thread title since it's not a glitch, it's a feature. I didn't read the walkthrough and thought there was more of a questline. I didn't realize it stopped cold with the trick-or-treating till Oct. 20.
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for the heads up, just wish I saw this sooner! Oh well
  • thatdonald845
    1592 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Looks like there will be eleven more days of this (until 20th) so - at a rough guess - around 20 bags per trick-or-treater.

(interlude while I consider the baffling prize point system and have a flashback to pink and blue items)

So, enough time to get enough bags - or not really enough time?

:roll: (bump :wink: )
  • skirata1138
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    If it's supposed to loop, then no more for this part of thr questline?
  • thatdonald845
    1592 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    If it's supposed to loop, then no more for this part of thr questline?

Looks that way.

* Just noticed that if you open bags using this, they add to your total of 10 - even if you won the bag by tapping something else.
  • ehoffa21
    427 posts
    edited October 2014
    When completing the "send 10 kids trick-or-treating" make sure you click on the task book icon to find your completed Trick-or-treaters. I clicked directly on the first 4 or 5 kids and didn't get any credit for completing the task. For the rest I clicked on the task book icon, which then auto-found the kids, and I got credit for the last 7 kids. Now I have to do the whole task again just to get those last 3 trick-or-treaters. Very annoying. At least I still got all the prize bags for all the kids.

You've been warned!

Just a quick question, did all your kids finish or just the ones on an 8 hour task? I had 7 kids with 8 hour tasks and several more on 16 hour trick or treating tasks. Currently I sent the 7 out again while I wait for the others to finish up.
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    ehoffa21 wrote:
    When completing the "send 10 kids trick-or-treating" make sure you click on the task book icon to find your completed Trick-or-treaters. I clicked directly on the first 4 or 5 kids and didn't get any credit for completing the task. For the rest I clicked on the task book icon, which then auto-found the kids, and I got credit for the last 7 kids. Now I have to do the whole task again just to get those last 3 trick-or-treaters. Very annoying. At least I still got all the prize bags for all the kids.

You've been warned!

Just a quick question, did all your kids finish or just the ones on an 8 hour task? I had 7 kids with 8 hour tasks and several more on 16 hour trick or treating tasks. Currently I sent the 7 out again while I wait for the others to finish up.

I had more than 10 but as people have pointed out, I was wrong. This isn't a glitch. There's no more questline after this until Oct. 20 so we are supposed to keep sending the kids out trick or treating over and over again. It would have been nice if they made it clearer in the game. A lot of people assumed they were getting stuck on this when it keeps appearing in your task bar.
  • crazykid467
    91 posts
    edited October 2014
    You also get a bag as a reward. Bronze, Silver, Gold, repeat.
  • LuvsDrama2
    89 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Thanks. I was wondering what was going on with my Trick-or- Treaters. Now I now :D
  • thatdonald845
    1592 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Bump.
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Free Donuts from treat Bags, think i even got it from the Bronze one. so far i have 2 extra donuts. its really hard to see when all the stuff pops out of the bag.
  • stephanie-179
    7 posts
    edited October 2014
    Thanks for the tip already done this task twice now grrr
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    A little confused. So this quest never clears until the 20th?
  • gypcandrews
    114 posts
    edited October 2014
    Well what I did notice was, I didn't get credit for them trick or treating nor opening the bags, either , if I didn't open the task first. But those wee kiddies will be dressing up and gathering through this whole update. They're a reliable source of bags :D
  • akschmalz
    22 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I did mine this way, then the task said 10/10, but popped right back down to 7/10 again. Open Treat Bags stayed at 10/10 tho. Not sure what is up.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited October 2014
    L_B_123XD wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Is this, perhaps, why the quest keeps repeating for many people?
    I believe so, happened to me too, but I'm not really bothered as ill complete it soon

Should have read this before...and I lost the bags credit too...

Also, I didn't see anything about a max of probe you can collect but I canno collect probes from my neighbors anyone knows after how many we don't collect anymore? :?
  • 65Malibu
    196 posts
    edited October 2014
    krysface wrote:
    The same thing happened to me and I'm finally almost done with round 2 of trick or treating, but on the bright side I have gotten a lot of treat bags :)

I did this twice. I figured since it early in the game, I send them out for a third time. Then I realized it was normal.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Is this, perhaps, why the quest keeps repeating for many people?

No, the quest constandly repeats till end event :wink:
    But tab on the quest for sure otherwise you dont get the prizebag for completing the "quest"
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!