Donut torture machine

Oops, sorry, wrong thread.

Mods, please delete post.

:oops:

Replies

• direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I know that Hugo and The Burns' Alien have tasks. The Burns' alien is most likely a skin. I'm hoping the Doughnut Torture Machine is an interactive decoration. One where you can send Homer on a task to and will most likely earn cash.
  • mjrukas79
    50 posts
    edited October 2014
    According to the THOH post on simpsons tapped out addicts, the donut torture machine will have a 36 hour 2 part quest. Part 1 is place the torture machine, and part 2 is a 36 hour task for Homer to undergo donut torture.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    The donut torture machine has a 36 hour quest with Homer, as already stated. Here is what it looks like:

I5ALHn8.jpg
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited October 2014
    They should release the Blue Demon as a playable character

635px-Ironic_Punishment_Demon.PNG
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I know that Hugo and The Burns' Alien have tasks. The Burns' alien is most likely a skin. I'm hoping the Doughnut Torture Machine is an interactive decoration. One where you can send Homer on a task to and will most likely earn cash.

If it's not interactive, it's a complete fail. That would be worse than not getting the blue demon to me.
  • brettolmsted
    1095 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    madfish86 wrote:

If it's not interactive, it's a complete fail. That would be worse than not getting the blue demon to me.

i put a pic of the task associated with it just two posts above. It moves and feeds Homer
  • albefeline
    13 posts
    edited October 2014
    I suppose that's good that it has tasks associated but it seems like a lot of hard graft to get it when it doesn't reward you with a box of donuts when you win it.

Oh well, my addiction will still compel me to keep tapping for it.
  • terend2013
    60 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    How many donuts do you have to spend to rush to that level!!!!

What donuts, you say....hmmmmm
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    madfish86 wrote:

i put a pic of the task associated with it just two posts above. It moves and feeds Homer

D'oh! How did I miss that? Thanks brett!
  • DannyTheElite
    56 posts
    edited October 2014
    Is the task permanent or just for the quest?
  • 4kidsandacatdog
    3083 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Isn't it kind of weird that Homer is being tortured without a.... torturer?

Tormentor?

:?

What's the correct word there?

I guess it's a relief that it's not just a decoration, but will it work after the event?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!