EA Forums - Banner

Is the coffin worth it?

i got it for free so i would say no

Replies

• barryriddl474
    4825 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I was floored by the price when I saw it. Very steep for a skin and a coffin that pays no money. It is a cool skin though, and Burns will turn into a bat for 12 hrs.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    i got it for free so i would say no
    Same :D
    But since you're paying that much for it I wouldn't say so.. It is pretty cool though
  • NickiElliott
    336 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    It looks pretty cool, but I'm not spending 120 donuts on a coffin and a skin ... especially when I have so many homer coffins :D
  • allthingsmed
    56 posts
    edited October 2014
    I've been waiting for this event all year. I've only been playing since February. I've seen all this Halloween content since then in neighboring towns and wanted it. I bought the coffin without a second thought.
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    No, skin and deco? I have it for free but never purchase 120 donuts for that skin...
  • ZennGlenn
    1756 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Being the usual logical, very discretionary & disciplined player, I would also pass as I did on FreakShowTent for example last month (overpriced for non earning thingy), but the STHOH Halloween freakazoid pretty much rules me this month having missed the first two & very much want BatBurns, so gotta have it :twisted: ...(& after initial post on this; glad to share that a couple sweet scratchers covered it!)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited October 2014
    Surprised it went on sale on such a random day. Glad my Burns now has a premium skin.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I was floored by the price when I saw it. Very steep for a skin and a coffin that pays no money.
    What he said.
  • JustHitESC
    34 posts
    edited October 2014
    I got this for free and still find that price insulting. Don't waste that on the outfit, its honestly not worth it, the animations are nothing to write home about and frankly the decoration is less than impressive.

There are far better things to spend 120 Donuts on than a second-rate costume.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Not worth it...simply not worth it. If you must have everything in the game or have donuts to waste then go for it otherwise leave it be and save donuts for something else.
  • steviebwell
    163 posts
    edited October 2014
    No, it's definitely not worth it
  • sisal3
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    How did you guys get it for free?
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    I'm surprised the ray gun isn't free yet, its been premium for a 3rd year now.
  • barryriddl474
    4825 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    sisal3 wrote:

Last year, it was free.
    Last years prize list:

The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-HALLOWEEN-PERSONAL-PRIZE-LIST.png
  • MonicaL9
    230 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    I was floored by the price when I saw it. Very steep for a skin and a coffin that pays no money.
    What he said.

I'm with you guys. Vampire Burns is from one of my favorite treehouse of horrors episodes, but at 120 donuts? Really sucks. I still want it but Don't know if I will be getting it this Halloween.
  • LPNintendoITA
    11619 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    why would it be free?
    you get one alien free, the other premium.
    seems legit
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited October 2014
    I don't understand why you would expect that. Historically, in videogames, items almost never go from premium currency to free. TSTO had a major exception for Kang and Mr. Plow.
  • Lottie089
    375 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Good to know. I was having a little crisis since I can only afford the raygun and drive inn. I already got a non paying item out of movie love, I don't think I need two.
  • sisal3
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    sisal3 wrote:

Last year, it was free.
    Last years prize list:

The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out-HALLOWEEN-PERSONAL-PRIZE-LIST.png

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.