EA Forums - Banner

Can't Play: Game Stuck At Loading Screen

Replies

• Thretosix
    2 posts
    edited October 2014
    Spent money on donuts. Then purchased the premium items. Game crashed, now can't get back in. You will not believe how upset I am right now. :evil:
  • Clownboy420e1
    1 posts
    edited October 2014
    Same issue I can't get passed the loading screen... it gets to 39 outta the 400+ mb and them it just keeps going to the screen with Bart saying can not connect to server... please help I wanna play this update plus I just spent 50 bucks on donuts the night before this update
  • lucindaesp869
    2 posts
    edited October 2014
    :evil: have not been able to log in for 2 days whats going on? 12 days to complete and 2 days lost? Please help. Thank you. lucindaesp869
  • braains301
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Over a week now and not so much as a peep from Origin or EA. I'm done. On to the Family Guy game.

Braains301
  • GreenInc12
    2 posts
    edited October 2014
    Having the same problem as you guys, real let down, but then again all recent update have been sketchy and not very good.
    I thought the last update copying clash of clans was ridiculously stupid and not very well structured.
    All of that to say that i keep getting stuck the screen with bart and that i'm close to converting myself to family guy.

Peace.
  • Ditpet
    7 posts
    edited October 2014
    I still hear nothing from the Support team. I wrote email, I wrote here, I wrote to the facebook page, under the newest post. Nothing. This is the most annoying thing. They should post something somewhere that they are working on the problem, but zero.
  • heididouth
    12 posts
    edited October 2014

This doesn't work for me either.

Brevis45 wrote:
    To all of the folks having problems. Try the following...

Take out all unused App's

Take out all unwanted photo's

Delete the App.

Reinstal the app. Switch off your device

Switch it back on

It should now work.
    :thumbup:
  • thatcarlguy
    11 posts
    edited October 2014
    Same problems as a lot of you. I'm using BlueStacks and Windows 8.1. I'm stuck at the loading screen. I was all like, 'an update, and I'm here for the first day of it! Awsome!' Hmhmhm, nope! EA get your * together. I've spent a ton on doughnuts. How bout you use some of the money people pay you, to fix bugs like this BEFORE you have a ton of irate costumers. If Tapped Out was a store IRL, it would've been closed eons ago by lack of interest and potentially the BBB. I will try reinstalling, and come back to say what happened.
  • topes521
    2 posts
    edited October 2014
    Galaxy S4, Verizon build of Android 4.4.2

Treehouse of Horror update installed fine, worked until last night. Ran game today, just gets to logo screen, donut spins a bit, then nothing. I've tried everything short of uninstalling/reinstalling as I don't want to download that gig again if I don't have to.
  • Ditpet
    7 posts
    edited October 2014
    Support wrote back, that the Bluestacks is not supported. Mehhh.... and my tablet is unavailable, I cannot play. great
  • At3nza
    3 posts
    edited October 2014
    Gday all I think im having similar problems havent been able to play for 4 days now gets to loading screen donut rotates and then stops and game crashes been happening ever since the recent halloween update its been playing up though for about 3 weeks and i have sent about 50 crash reports to google play and they all say the same thing java.lang.outofmemoryerror which i have heard of people running out of hard drive space but not jave space , I personally think that the game has become too big ( in size 1.23 gig now ) and to hungry for ram use for a smartphone ( I have a galaxy s4 ) my friends with tablets dont seem to have this problem , I have had 2 contacts from ea , rather speedily to say the truth with all the usual tips from the forums which didnt work ,( havent tried the uninstall reinstall yet that will be next ) and then the technical side of ea sent an email telling me to do a fatory reset on my phone after backing up all my data which i dont think will work , If anyone else is having this java.lang.outofmemoryerror plz let ea know and then maybe they can do something about it , im going to buy a tablet to see whether it makes a difference watch this space
  • eli_keats
    25 posts
    edited October 2014
    Driving me crazy, Cannon connect, Retry over and over the whole day
  • Ditpet
    7 posts
    edited October 2014
    If you are playing with BlueStacks, and you are stuck at the loading screen, I have a solution for you. I'm still testing it, but better than nothing. I deleted the previous Bluestacks from my computer totally. Then downloaded the newest from the **** webpage, installed it, then used it normally.
  • lynds777
    81 posts
    edited October 2014
    Not managed to play since for the 3 hours I've been trying after they finished their tasks :(
  • braains301
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2014
    Finally back in to play. Now I'm so far behind that I'm not even excited about Treehouse of Horror anymore :(
  • skittles9902
    3 posts
    edited October 2014
    All I get is a black screen an then an error message saying the simpsons tapped out stopped working. :(
  • skittles9902
    3 posts
    edited October 2014
    At3nza wrote:
    Gday all I think im having similar problems havent been able to play for 4 days now gets to loading screen donut rotates and then stops and game crashes been happening ever since the recent halloween update its been playing up though for about 3 weeks and i have sent about 50 crash reports to google play and they all say the same thing java.lang.outofmemoryerror which i have heard of people running out of hard drive space but not jave space , I personally think that the game has become too big ( in size 1.23 gig now ) and to hungry for ram use for a smartphone ( I have a galaxy s4 ) my friends with tablets dont seem to have this problem , I have had 2 contacts from ea , rather speedily to say the truth with all the usual tips from the forums which didnt work ,( havent tried the uninstall reinstall yet that will be next ) and then the technical side of ea sent an email telling me to do a fatory reset on my phone after backing up all my data which i dont think will work , If anyone else is having this java.lang.outofmemoryerror plz let ea know and then maybe they can do something about it , im going to buy a tablet to see whether it makes a difference watch this space

I'm on a galaxy tablet and I'm having the same issues as you
  • AricTarin
    1 posts
    edited October 2014
    I get the "cannot connect to server" message every time I retry now. It's been happening for about 5 hours. I just started the game a few days ago and I like it, but I will definitely quit if I can't play it tomorrow. Every day counts in the seasonal events and I won't stand for error on their part removing time from my efforts. Also, please make it possible to reread the quest dialogue because if you accidentally tap the character with the speech bubble and not the actual bubble itself, it appears to be skipping the dialogue related to the quest. I play the game a lot for the dialogue. It's also just annoying to perform quests that you don't have the premise to.

I wonder how widespread this issue is. Anyone not having issues with connection? Please, do post.
  • jmraker
    2 posts
    edited October 2014
    I'm using a Nexus 7 and since the update it always crashes.

It shows the gracie films/Fox studios logo boot screen, then crashes before the loading screen with the rotating doughnut.

I have over 14 gigs of space free and have installed it several times and rebooted

The error is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass() on line 56

It failed to resolve Lcom/google/android/gms/ads/identifier/AdvertisingIdClient

It has something to do with the Google Play Services (6.1.11). It's installed, I'm not opting out of ads and I tried resetting my Advertising ID
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • grumpylump310
    4 posts
    edited October 2014
    jmraker wrote:
    I'm using a Nexus 7 and since the update it always crashes.

It shows the gracie films/Fox studios logo boot screen, then crashes before the loading screen with the rotating doughnut.

I have over 14 gigs of space free and have installed it several times and rebooted

The error is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException in dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass() on line 56

It failed to resolve Lcom/google/android/gms/ads/identifier/AdvertisingIdClient

It has something to do with the Google Play Services (6.1.11). It's installed, I'm not opting out of ads and I tried resetting my Advertising ID

Im the same except im using android so annoying i only just got rid of 1 problem now this happens!!